• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

I appreciate the response guys, though, I absolutely, by no means, am portraying a negative attitude towards any CFRF employees. This is absurd, as I look up to any persons involved in any way with the Forces. Anyhow, this is all now immaterial, as for now on, onward and upward.

Re-ac-tor;
I realise you were just venting about whatever events transpired, but it's probably something best left unsaid on a Canadian Forces website. Hurry up and wait is the common theme, and sometimes it may feel frustrating to some people but remember that it's out of your hands now.. You did your part now you have to wait and see what happens. I wouldn't suggest negative comments towards people working at CFRC Toronto for this incident, I realize you aren't trying to insult anyone but some comments may be viewed as so. After all the work you've put into the application it's best to just relax and see what happens in the coming weeks.. "Good to go" for MPAC simply means that you are all ready to have your application sent to the MPAC board and begin another waiting process, I was rated as "good to go" a while back which meant I was merit listed towards getting an INVITE to Mpac, we don't do any MPAC booking they call and say "I'm calling to offer you a spot in ___ MPAC on ___ DATEs at ____".. Good to Go and an invitation to MPAC are entirely different things and patience is key.. Anyways.. Thats just my .02, just stay focused and if it's meant to happen it will.

Re-ac-tor said:
I appreciate the response guys, though, I absolutely, by no means, am portraying a negative attitude towards any CFRF employees. This is absurd, as I look up to any persons involved in any way with the Forces. Anyhow, this is all now immaterial, as for now on, onward and upward.

I was in no way trying to portray you in a negative light, simply giving my .02 cents of how the post may have been viewed at first glance. Best of luck!

completed MPAC, with more questions now than before, but anyone know what is left in the process to getting an offer of employment???

thanks

You have to wait three weeks now. You will receive a call at that time, letting you know if you were accepted or not. Good luck, and I hope you had a great time at your MPAC.

MPwannabe said:
You have to wait three weeks now. You will receive a call at that time, letting you know if you were accepted or not. Good luck, and I hope you had a great time at your MPAC.

thanks 1 week down, 2 to go

cheers

At the end of Dec 7th to 9th MPAC the assessors had stated that it MAY take longer than 3 weeks based on Christmas leave and reduced recruiting center staff.. The wait will be a long one, but whats done is done now we all just have to see which way to go from here..

Actually, what we said was that it "may" take longer then normal given the holidays but at the same time the powers that be also know people were waiting and would do what they could to expedite getting the word out.  Once it gets to the recruiting centers though.....its anybodies guess when they will get around to letting people know. 

From people on my MPAC, and my experience, the recruiting centres are pretty good about getting the yes/no out pretty quick once they get it.  I woke up to a phone call from my recruiter after a graveyard shift....She had called 3 times before 1030am!

Like I had mentioned I had not received an official offer but my recruiter want to let me know that she had been given the email so I didn't wait. for a response. the paper work will come in January. I was told on the Tuesday before Christmas and I was in the DEC 3-5 group. I was selected.

So I called this morning; Selected but on standby until more positions open up!!! All the waiting paid off, now it just means more waiting. Good luck everyone!

Adam134 said:
So I called this morning; Selected but on standby until more positions open up!!! All the waiting paid off, now it just means more waiting. Good luck everyone!

I wonder if that means you're slated for one of the later QL3s in 2011?

Hey Adam, Are you an existing CF member already? They said you are on stand by?

Honcher, No I am not an existing CF member. When I contacted my recruiting center those were the words I was given, I was found suitable/selected but am on standby until a position opens up for me.. Whether this happens before the end of the fiscal year or starting next they aren't sure.. All depends on how many openings come up.. So a bit more waiting should pay off, everyone stay patient!

Hey Y'all,

When I last contacted CFRC Barrie on January 6th asking for a status update on my application they told me that my file is being reviewed and waiting to be merit listed. I have completed everything minus the MPAC and still waiting for an invite. I applied on June 1st 2010. I asked them when the next MPAC was scheduled for and they said they did not have any dates , but to call once a month to check for updates and that the next MPAC may not be untill April or after. I am willing to bet we will all be in waiting untill April when the budget get's rolled out and they can see how many MP the budget allows for the year. Untill the call comes around..i'm just workin hard to get to that place!

Cheers!

Well I guess that answers my question..tried calling CFRC today got nothing but the answering machine all day..will try again tommorow...

Im not sure if this MPAC is just OT/CT as this is my situation. Was not aware if they run them separate or not.

Back