• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Discounts List

Hey everyone... I'm new to this site and have a question regarding the Military Discounts.
I'm a Veteran of the Reserves and served in the early 90's, and was curious what would acceptable ID be.  All i have is an CF1 card.
All I had when I served was a paper id with my service number, unit and rank which is long gone now.

Thanks

Most of the places I have dealt with accept either Military ID or a CF1 Card

Do we have a Rogers corp discount code? I know many provincial and some federal get 30% off any plan. Who would I go ask? OR?

You could look here:  https://cfappreciation.ca/  or in this thread: https://army.ca/forums/threads/741.0.html

In many cases it is a local authorized dealer that offers this discount and not the corporate entity, i.e., Rogers or Telus. The duration of the offer will vary with local affiliated dealer and the related sales volumes.  In most cases the Corporate entity will have no idea about the discount so you need to see/contact the local store.

Examples: In 2014 this was the discount program through Getconnected:

Exclusive offer for CAF Members!

$30 per month:
1000 Anytime Minutes Local Calling
Unlimited Text, Picture & Video Messaging
Eve / Wknds Unlimited Local Calling from 6pm
Voicemail, Call Display, Name Display
Call Forwarding. Call Waiting
* Data not available with this Voice Plan

$60 V&D Bundle per month (Regularly $75 per month)
Unlimited Local Calling
Unlimited Text, Picture & Video
Messaging
250 CDN LD minutes
3GB Data
Call Forwarding, Call Waiting

$70 V&D Bundle per month (Regularly $85 per month)
Unlimited Local Calling
Unlimited Text, Picture & Video
Messaging
250 CDN LD minutes
5GB Data
Call Forwarding, Call Waiting

Contact Mike Jablonski at 416-727-9994 or mjablonski@getconnected.ca

Online at www.getconnected.ca/signin, Enter passcode “rogersepp”, then click, LOGIN

Telus affiliate has a discount as well:

https://portal.smartcell.ca/forces#Home

They're both 30%, and you'll typically get a 0 dollar or low fee high end phone for a 2 year contract. Just switched to telus with this.

PuckChaser said:
They're both 30%, and you'll typically get a 0 dollar or low fee high end phone for a 2 year contract. Just switched to telus with this.

Yea this is what I'm looking for, the 30% of any plans they have available. Where can I get any current plan on market and add the 30% discount? Or what is the procedure?

Simian Turner, thank you for the info, but I'm not looking for plans "specific" for us. I'm looking to be able to apply a 30% discount to any plan I wish to go with that is publicly available on Rogers/Telus website.

I believe the Rogers discount is 30% off their Share Everything. It can be limited though, so check through CF appreciation and find the dealer website. Just do a search for Rogers and it should be one of the only hits.

PuckChaser said:
I believe the Rogers discount is 30% off their Share Everything. It can be limited though, so check through CF appreciation and find the dealer website. Just do a search for Rogers and it should be one of the only hits.
I pay $87 for a $125 plan with Rogers. 7gb data and unlimited every thing else. Just had to call and then they email you a confirmation link to your forces email to prove you work for the army.

Ok yea perfect, this is what I'm looking for. I tried cfappreciation but the website crashes everytime and scripts stop working. Tried both firefox and internet explorer.

Arty39, what exact steps did you do to get the discount?

For science fiction / comic fans in the Halifax, NS area this fall:

Hal-Con tickets go on sale tonight at 7pm.

The H&RMFRC announced, Military members and their families can save $10 per ticket with Promo Code: MILITARYFAMILY.

I've got the Admiral coming up on a welfare check next month, she's asking if there are any restaurants in the NCR that offer discounts.  I plan to take her to a couple of places already like the Golden Palace for the egg rolls etc. but she's not a burger fan so some of my other haunts like The Works won't really interest her.  Any suggestions out there?

Sent an email to Home Depot re the price of an wet/dry vac made in Mexico (NAFTA). Price: US $99, less military discount $89. Cost in Canada $179. This is the reply. Does anyone know this project and what Home Depot did?

Thank you for contacting The Home Depot Customer Care.

We do not price match our US counterpart. Pricing is a complicated issue and prices continue to be different in Canadian and U.S. stores, due to factors such as transportation costs, distribution differences, Canadian packaging standards, labor laws, and the price at which products were purchased.

We are committed to delivering value to the Canadian consumer and we will continue to look for ways to provide the most competitive prices to our valued customers.

In regard to the second inquiry regarding military discount, In Canada we honor and support our veteran customers and associates in ways that go beyond a discount for individuals.

Team Depot associates worked with The Madison Military Veteran’s Housing in Calgary, donating charitable items help improve their space. Please be informed that when it comes to providing discounts, it’s very important to The Home Depot Canada that we treat all customers and associates fairly across the country.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you and Have a Great Day,

Don't know where you're at but I have other options besides Home Depot. I can just go somewhere else.

In the end, they're private corporations and can set their own policies. I don't mind military discounts but they are a merchant's decision and nice if they do but I don't lose sleep if they don't.

Agree. The point is the price difference, almost double without a discount.

Welcome to Canada. I live on the border and it has always been thus. Books, magazines, cars built down the block, groceries, almost everything imaginable, except Robertson screwdrivers. Even after exchange, it's still worth it to shop over there. I saw two medium sized bags of charcoal in Ohio, they were shrinkwrapped together and selling for $5 USD, for the package.

John Deere: Free two-year Platinum GreenFleet membership for CAF members and veterans: https://www.deere.ca/en/campaigns/ag-turf/greenfleet/military-service/

2 year membership
Valuable Equipment Discounts
Monthly GreenFleet emails
12 exclusive offers per year via email
10% Off Workshop Products
10% Off JohnDeereGifts.com
Special Low Rate Financing
Free Homestead Magazine Subscription
Buy Equipment Online

Don't think there are discounts but did not think this deserved a new thread. Also contacted the company and suggested that they advertise here.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3526222

Edmonton Entrepreneur Launches Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada

EDMONTON, Alberta--(Business Wire)--Edmonton Entrepreneur, Author, and Rich Dad Advisor Darren Weeks announces the official launch of Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada (BRCC Canada) as the first global partner of Black Rifle Coffee Company (Salt Lake City, Utah) started by veterans and first responders. BRCC Canada offers a lifestyle brand for protectors (military, veterans, first responders, and RCMP detachments).

BRCC Canada products now available online include:

12 premium roast coffee blends (Just Black, Complete Mission Fuel, Blackbeards Delight, Beyond Black, Combat Cocoa Canister and distinct Canadian only blends).
Monthly Subscription “Coffee Club” Membership.
Daring merchandise (branded T-shirts, hats, hoodies and more).

Over 1.7 million Canadians have served in wars, according to Veteran Affairs Canada (VAC). BRCC Canada CEO Darren Weeks’ grandfathers served in World War II and the Korean War, and emphasized, “Canadians have always participated in important global missions. We’re proud to support our veteran community, who represent the values everyone strives to achieve: ‘integrity, respect, service and commitment, accountability, and teamwork’ (VAC).”

Canadian native and CEO Weeks added, “BRCC Canada will also hire Canadian veterans and Customer Service Representatives, and ship locally from Alberta.”

About Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada

Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada (BRCC Canada) is new, premium coffee enterprise in Canada, who is honoured to be the first global partner of Black Rifle Coffee Company (Salt Lake City, Utah). BRCC Canada offers a premium, roast-to-order coffee anyone can order online as an individual purchase or monthly subscription with home delivery. BRCC Canada supports two charities, Little Warriors and Warriors Heart Foundation, who will receive a portion of sales. BRCC Canada will continue to work closely with Black Rifle Coffee Company to maintain consistency in branding. https://blackriflecoffee.ca

About Darren Weeks

Darren Weeks is the CEO/Founder of Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada (BRCC Canada), CEO of Fast Track Group Canada (with PROFIT 100 and 200 rankings from 2010-2012), Author (The Art of Raising Capital) and Rich Dad Advisor to Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad). Weeks is now focused on growing new companies including: Black Rifle Coffee Company Canada, Hoffman Institute, Celestial Wine and Spirits, Ladder Lockdown Canada and Round Table Board Gamerie, and is on the Honorary Advisory Board of Warriors Heart Foundation.

http://darrenweeks.com/

An 8% discount (for serving or retired) is available from Kal Tire Calgary, at the 14947 Deer Ridge Dr SE location.  Good for tires and auto services (oil changes, alignment, etc).

Is there any military rabate or discount in the province of Québec ?

And if yes, which one, here in St-jean it's looking like few of them offer
discount but not much
(i know a fast food that offer it and i ask walmart yesterday and the answer was no)

Thank you brothers (and sisters)

Has anyone used the CF Appreciation website recently? https://cfappreciation.ca/search

Is it only me, or have they rendered it entirely unusable?

Back