• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Books for sale -mostly Canadian

To Yea of The Glamour Boys

Thank you sir for comments - certainly will. I started with Essex Scottish so I collect(ed) on Dieppe
-do you collect on battles WW1 and 2 that 48th won Battle Honours on? Vimy etc?

Gord

I have sold 400 -all of them below bookseller prices -

I still have 900 Canadian military books left all in good to excellent shape -Navy' Cdn Army / Air Force.

I am now converting book list now from Word  onto a software program so I can sell on Allibris or Abe
so please let me know if you are interested in seeing my List

gordjenkins@sympatico.ca

I have decided to keep selling my books myself - I am NOT a dealer and my price will always be below a dealers price.

I have still close to 1000 military books - mostly Canadian military history.

Please contact me at
gordjenkins@sympatico.ca

I collected books for 50 years and looked after them - they are double wrapped for delivery
and
as mentioned
you wont find a better price
-if you do i will match and lower mine!!

do you have anything on the history of the 763rd Communications Regiment (Ottawa)?

sorry no

I am not awfully sure anything has ever been publically published on this Unit

No problem, I wasn't really expecting anything to pop up, just asking in case there is something.  ;D

jak3_dude said:
do you have anything on the history of the 763rd Communications Regiment (Ottawa)?
sorry no
I am not awfully sure anything has ever been publically published on this Unit
Well Jak3_Dude, it sounds like a 'labour of love'/unit pride task with your name all over it -- get researching!  :nod:

For what it's worth (as a completely unsolicited endorsement), I spent a bit of time wandering around Gord Jenkins' 'library' when I was picking up an original edition of CE Callwell's Small Wars.* It took me some time to stop drooling, Gord. Still an awesome collection -- even after all the sales. Thank you yet again!

* If you don't know; shame on you.  ::)  Google it.

Back