• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

midget-boyd -----> uncle-midget-boyd

midget-boyd91

Inactive
Reaction score
Due to a certain sister of mine becoming pregnant with my nephew-to-be by my brother-in-law, my new screen name is 'uncle-midget-boyd', and will remain so until the little one is brought into this world.

:cheers: I'm going to be an uncle, folks.

Congrats to you on the pending #6.
This is the first one for me, (possibly first and second, twins run in my brother-in-law's family) and at the moment I'm just a little bit overjoyed.

Thanks. I know the feeling of the first, I was 7 when I first became the Uncle  ;)

uncle-midget-boyd said:
This is the first one for me, (possibly first and second, twins run in my brother-in-law's family) and at the moment I'm just a little bit overjoyed.

That wears off after changing the first real food diaper when uncle is babysitting. Remember your NCBW drills ? Aside from ruining the moment- Congrats

3rd Herd said:
That wears off after changing the first real food diaper when uncle is babysitting. Remember your NCBW drills ? Aside from ruining the moment- Congrats
Well, I know what it stands for- besides, a garden hose can spray far enough to wash it away without me standing within nose-shot... can't it? :-\

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Well, I know what it stands for- besides, a garden hose can spray far enough to wash it away without me standing within nose-shot... can't it? :-\

Just make sure your sister and mother NEVER find out.

uncle-midget-boyd said:

If you become an uncle to a nephew instead of a niece your garden hose theory may come back to haunt you. Hint add rain gear to gas mask kit.  ;D

uncle-midget-boyd said:

Twins have noting to do with the father, it's all about the mother's eggs splitting (for indenticals) or just having more then one in the wrong place at the right time. I mean... if it were up to the man's contribution we'd all have litters of children ha! My dad is a twin so we thought my sister would have twins (so far no... only a couple singles)

Munxcub said:
so we thought my sister would have twins (so far no... only a couple singles)

your sister must be old school too. Single well aimed shots instead of a spray of automatic fire.  ;)

Well she's ready to pop at the moment, and big enough that I wouldn't be surprised to find out there was a couple dudes in there, but she assures us there's only 1. :)

But yes, she's old school, she lets her daughter (3 years old i think...) actually get dirty, and fall down and stuff... imagine that!

edit: typo

Well, decided to keep the "uncle" in my screen name, as it's grown on me (too damn lazy to change it back).
Any hour now and the uncle in my name will be official.  ;D

Uncle Midget Boyd

Geneva Lynne Marie Hudgins was born at 6:14 a.m this morning weighing in at seven-nine.

Midget

Back