• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mettrum ad ? appropriateness

AJFitzpatrick

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if the Mettrum ad for medicinal marihuana had gone through any kind of a review process before going up? While I have no problem with it either way, it may strike some as contradictory to the drug policies of the Canadian Armed forces.

Mettrum was explicitly approved. While the content of the ad may be iffy to some, they are a direct pay advertiser. The way I see it is that I'd rather draw funds from an advertiser than from the membership.

AJFitzpatrick said:
Just wondering if the Mettrum ad for medicinal marihuana had gone through any kind of a review process before going up? While I have no problem with it either way, it may strike some as contradictory to the drug policies of the Canadian Armed forces.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Mettrum was explicitly approved. While the content of the ad may be iffy to some, they are a direct pay advertiser. The way I see it is that I'd rather draw funds from an advertiser than from the membership.

Also remember:

Unofficial site, not associated with DND.

Perhaps now is the time to subscribe, so Mike is not beholden to any 'questionable' advertisers.  :whistle:

Thank you Mettrum  :nod:

Back