• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meteoric climb = done

All-righty, here goes my attempt at a climb... Starting at level 135...

Task said:
All-righty, here goes my attempt at a climb... Starting at level 135...

Less than Meteoric... 25 levels.

A note to the next climber, have substantially more the 13K mp. I could have levelled several more had I not run out of funds :(

Task said:

A note to the next climber, have substantially more the 13K mp. I could have levelled several more had I not run out of funds :(

Geez, where`s that sad panda??

If ever there comes a time that I am going to attempt a meteoric climb, I will remember your words here ...

+300 to aid you with the purchase of new carabiners & draws so that you may rise again (and being that I don`t have any in the QM right now to issue you).  ;)

Task said:

I was trying to help out but you were burning through them like crazy:)

ArmyVern said:
Geez, where`s that sad panda??

If ever there comes a time that I am going to attempt a meteoric climb, I will remember your words here ...

+300 to aid you with the purchase of new carabiners & draws so that you may rise again (and being that I don`t have any in the QM right now to issue you).  ;)

Haha Thank you Vern. Don't feel too bad for me though. Running out of money has allowed me to spend more time with my wife ;)

Thanks MJP, It was like giving me an allowance while I was in a candy store... lol

I've got to get my 100,000 milpoint incentive before I start the climb. Rest assured it'll be meteoric, got a lot of incentives saved up to super boost stats for at least a week. Donations of milpoints are welcome and will be reciprocated.  >:D

Just finished a 4 day +21  situational awareness run with IIRC 5 levels jumped.

It was great to finally hit the 100,000 MP level.  And spending it is so much fun (what girl doesn't like to shop with someone else's money?!?!)  Of course, I wasn't that lucky to have great incentives to help with the rise once I got there (I got greedy earlier and used them).  But I'm still completely addicted especially now that I have finally gotten out of #10 place.

PuckChaser said:
I've got to get my 100,000 milpoint incentive before I start the climb. Rest assured it'll be meteoric, got a lot of incentives saved up to super boost stats for at least a week. Donations of milpoints are welcome and will be reciprocated.  >:D

Thanks for all the help so far, everyone! If I can get to 85,000, I'll buy the remainder to help Mike keep the game running. So help me, help Mike!  ;D

Just did mine.

never thought I would catch up to Vern and Crooks.a

I see that you're shortly going to overtake me into the top 10....

I took a bit of a hit during a vacation, so I was unable to keep up to where I wanted to be.  Alas.

Enjoy!

NS

NavyShooter said:
I took a bit of a hit during a vacation, so I was unable to keep up to where I wanted to be.  Alas.

I am trying to muster up some sympathy.  ;)

Climb started this am.........we will see how far it goes.

End of first day moved up 35 ranks.  Out of int dossiers now so will run regular missions, so I don't expect any more spectacular runs like today.

Well,

I moved up about 7 ranks in fairly short order.  That was nice.

Alas, it'll be another week probably before I get to have that kind of fun again!

In the meantime, I'm in 9th place, which isn't bad...the highest I've been in almost a month.

NS

Back