• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meteoric climb = done

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Well,

My +160 point "helper" ran out today......so I'm no longer gonna be in the top 5....it was fun while it lasted!

NS

My meteoric climb was highly successful. I managed to bump my Max CR from 500 to 1280, AtD from 250 to 690, and Initiative from 5 to about 150. That got me about 40 ranks and around 70,000 Int overall.

My "big bang" experience will not happen for a couple of weeks. Estimating what the percentage bonuses will be, I should temporarily have about 630 Attention to Detail (Currently 102), a well as about a +200 temporary boost to CR, bring it from about ~1000 to 1200.

Enjoy it Arch!

I'm back to the slow climb from here, and the Officers will be surpassing me (20% extra merit points helps a lot!) and I would expect you'll be back above me within a couple of days if not sooner.

NS

I doubt I will have a meteoric climb in the near future but I am trying to rack up the medal count to help out a bit.

Unfortunately I failed 2 missions at 267 cr each <gag> That slowed my momentum to a... uhh, umm, stop?

My lack of mil points is surely a pain in the butt and I am on the edge on whether to buy some or not...

NavyShooter said:
Enjoy it Arch!

I'm back to the slow climb from here, and the Officers will be surpassing me (20% extra merit points helps a lot!) and I would expect you'll be back above me within a couple of days if not sooner.

NS

Too bad you couldn't CFR somehow :p

Task said:
I doubt I will have a meteoric climb in the near future but I am trying to rack up the medal count to help out a bit.

Unfortunately I failed 2 missions at 267 cr each <gag> That slowed my momentum to a... uhh, umm, stop?

My lack of mil points is surely a pain in the butt and I am on the edge on whether to buy some or not...

The 50 medal reward of 10000CE sure was nice. I wouldn't call my promotions "meteoric" however I should be in the top 40 today. So that's nice.

NavyShooter said:
Enjoy it Arch!

NS

Yeah, we're supposed to level 10% faster, but its negated at higher levels with all the merit points. At level 120, an officer is going to regen CR 30 seconds faster than a NCO, negating the bonus. Officers take a while to start off, but once they're going its impossible to catch.

MMSS said:
The 50 medal reward of 10000CE sure was nice. I wouldn't call my promotions "meteoric" however I should be in the top 40 today. So that's nice.

Top 30 after 3 levels this morning plus should have another one in a few hours...

MMSS said:
Top 30 after 3 levels this morning plus should have another one in a few hours...

Looks like 7 levels is my limit for today. Nothing better than jumping from Int Dossiers to Medals to HVM.

MY final mission for the moment:

Increased Proficiency with Resupply an OP on foot (CONTEST) by 1. Now Level 1 (1%).

:-[

PuckChaser said:
Yeah, we're supposed to level 10% faster, but its negated at higher levels with all the merit points. At level 120, an officer is going to regen CR 30 seconds faster than a NCO, negating the bonus. Officers take a while to start off, but once they're going its impossible to catch.

I noticed that too.

But, typical of them low-shoed ( ... ) not hanging back with their troops to ensure our welfare and morale.  >:D

I'm finding that my %age lost is equal to theirs ... so, my better odds don't seem to be mattering; I'd rather have the extra milpoints for damn sure.

ArmyVern said:
I'd rather have the extra milpoints for damn sure.
Me too. I had Mike "CFR" me to Officer the other day. Missed out on 59 Mil Points :'(

I've lost my patience and have begun my incentive-fueled ascent today. At the time of this post, I am Rank 152.

Exarch said:
I've lost my patience and have begun my incentive-fueled ascent today. At the time of this post, I am Rank 152.

Looks like there are two of you shooting up right now.....It is neat to watch.

Exarch said:

Well, I think I'm pretty much done. 6 days later, Rank 191 (6.5/day avg). Could have got a few more levels out of it if I had better managed my intelligence gathering, but it was just taking too much time.

End up with any new pieces of kit past the IMPs I got like 10 levels ago?

PuckChaser said:

LOL. I was just wondering the same thing and thought I should have had some new kit available by now. Sad Panda.

PuckChaser said:

Yes, I have an ERYX, Binoculars, Sunglasses, and Sig Sauer P225.

It seemed like there was no HVM for Kabul, but I unlocked it somewhere between level 185-190. It took a long time from the previous mission.

I hope they're Oakley sunglasses!!!  :christmas happy:

Back