• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

metaly deranged

M

morly

fyi all you ptsd posting boys and girls my heart is out there for you.

i was denied my pension in 1999 for ptsd and spent 1 year straped to a gurnie receiving injections for a pyxhcosis that was atributited to delusions of military combat service in a hospital for the criminally insane before VAC would look at my claim.

pensioned in 2001...

GL
p.s. (no love)
p.p.s.(r.a.g.e.)
p.p.s.s.(i think my aera thing worker from VAC is going to kill me)
P.S.<( open heart  :piper:)

There's no real way to appropriately respond to this.

Journeyman said:
So why did you?
Well, same reason you replied to me.

But with the TS replying to you with a link to a Metallica song... I'd like to request clarification of what this thread is about.

I can't vouch for the original poster, or his subsequent edit, but a post of "there's no way to respond to this" pretty much says that you have nothing substantive to contribute, so why say anything?

Nauticus said:
Well, same reason you replied to me.

But with the TS replying to you with a link to a Metallica song... I'd like to request clarification of what this thread is about.

i thought it was a good way to explain the year of mis-diagnosis (as the VAC) confirmed my hospitalization

morly said:
fyi all you ptsd posting boys and girls my heart is out there for you.

i was denied my pension in 1999 for ptsd and spent 1 year straped to a gurnie receiving injections for a pyxhcosis that was atributited to delusions of military combat service in a hospital for the criminally insane before VAC would look at my claim.

pensioned in 2001...

GL
p.s. (no love)
p.p.s.(r.a.g.e.)
p.p.s.s.(i think my aera thing worker from VAC is going to kill me)
P.S.<( open heart  :piper:)

Morly, thank you for your service to our country. You have truly given of yourself and we owe you our gratitude. I am glad to hear that your claim was processed.

Back