• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mess Kits

Would depend on what facings your unit uses. I just looked at my mess kit, and it looks fairly complex to change the facings and the cuffs (which is basically everything that changes in a mess kit). Definitely need a real good tailor to attempt it.

Brihard said:
Anyone seen success before in converting mess kits between patterns? I have my dad's old LogO mess jacket that he handed down to me, and I'm wanting to look at getting it converted to a highland infantry regiment's NCO jacket for wear with mess dress. I know jack squat about mess dress and if I'm even in the right ball park thinking this may be possible.
John the Tailor in Edmonton altered my mess kit for me, changed the crows feet, altered for size etc.  He did a fine job and there were quite a few mess kits hung up in his shop when I was there in the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Just find out Andrei master tailor permanently closed their location in Edmonton.
So where can I order a set of Mess Kit in Alberta?
I am in Calgary, may go to Edmonton if necessary.

Thanks guys!!!

ethanyugig said:
HI guys,

Just learned andrei master tailor permanently closed their location in Edmonton.
So where can I order a set of Mess Kit in Alberta.
I am in Calgary, may go to Edmonton if necessary.

Thanks Guys

John The Tailor in Edmonton City Centre

Back