• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas!

Ex-Dragoon

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
I am not going to be PC and say Happy Holidays. I am old fashioned, so I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be careful and be safe.
:snowman: :gottree:
XD

On behalf of my wife and I, Merry Christmas to all our servicemen and women, serving and retired. Your contributions and sacrifices really are appreciated. :salute:

:subbies: I join Ex-Dragoon in extending my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all in the military family: serving and retired, family and friends, and those who just wish us all well. 

A special thought to those serving far from home ~ from near the North Pole to near the equator, and sundry places in between ~ and to the families who miss them. :cdnsalute:

Merry Christmas.

Will make you teary, but watch the video:  1400 Candles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQr9Z8Dnxyo&feature=share

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to everyone either currently serving or have hung their uniforms up for the last time.  :subbies:

And a special thought to all those who are away from family and friends this year.  :salute:

And also a warm thought to those who may be going through a more difficult time during or because of the holiday season. Hang in there, and things will get better.  :nod:

Happy non-religion specific celebration of the winter solstice holiday!

Late Merry Christmas to all.

I'm not PC so mil points inbound and A MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours. :gottree:

Ex-Dragoon said:
I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :snowman: :gottree:
XD

Thank you, and you too :).

Virtual Hugs to all those of you that had
family friction because of all the reunions for Christmas.

Funny yrys - I was just wondering about you the other day. Nice to see you back

Back