• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas from Australia!!

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, its 1430h here on Christmas Eve on Bribie Island, been down to the shoppes for a few 'rations', as the shoppes are shut til 27 Dec.

Spending a quiet one tonight, and going out tomorrrow for Christmas lunch at a mates, then having a fellow SNCO over for Christmas dinner as his wife is a nurse and she is working.

Overall a quiet couple of days.

I will be thinking of our deployed forces overseas, SECDET XII in Baghdad, and in the south west part of Iraq OBG(W)4, along with the RTF Lads in Afghanistan. For them it won't be as easy as it is for us on the home front. As much as I was in Baghdad for last year's Christmas, it was by far the most memorable since I was a kid. I guess its what you make of it.

For CF and Coalation Forces worldwide, fighting the GWAT, make the best of it.

Regards to all,

Wes

I'll quite happily second that. Hopefully all the lads overseas have a nice quite day and get a couple of near beers to enjoy.
Also hope that all you lovely Canadian folks in Canada have a nice white Christmas. Weather here should be quite nice for tomorrow, my mums family are coming over so we'll all sit on the varandah and be merry.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas, mate!  I'll be 'joining' you in less than a month (working holiday, hopefully find something to keep me for a while).

Best wishes to all on here, and especially those serving overseas who cannot be with their families!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you Wes and Hale! :)

Nieghorn said:
Merry Christmas, mate!  I'll be 'joining' you in less than a month (working holiday, hopefully find something to keep me for a while).

Best wishes to all on here, and especially those serving overseas who cannot be with their families!

If you are up near Brisbane, PM me. BBQ and some cold beer on standby for any army.ca thirsty members.

Cheers,

Wes

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Busy day for me, last minute cleaning, and I have to make cranberry sauce yet. Quiet evening at home for The Man and I in our empty nest,  watch Christmas Carol (Alistaire Sim version, of course), Christmas Eve Service for me at 11:00. Tomorrow friends in for dinner.

Its certainly a white Christmas in Winnipeg - its snowed daily for the last few days, and flurries expected today. I just looked at Halifax webcams (where our son is), and its raining! He doesn't miss the snow at all!!!

Best wishes to you all -

Hawk and family
:cdn:

Back