• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit boards for D.E.O.

Good luck boys & girls, enjoy it!  And welcome to la belle province... its gotten colder with snow as of late.. just for you! :)

February in Farnham sounds fun; though I enjoyed Valcartier during the coldest week of the last 5 years  a few years back...

Just don't let em get you down, don't repeat the same mistakes, and help eachother out. The tighter as a platoon you are, the easier it all is. Just play the game.

windsorftw said:
Less than a week to go eh boys n gals, hope everyone has all their loose ends tied up!

I sure don't!

But, someone did give me a spacepen as a going away present. No matter how bad things get, at least I'll be able to write underwater?

Have a great last week everyone! I can't wait to see who brings the most ridiculous mandatory photo!

That is so a training video rip off, James. :p

I'll settle for Marc's mom. She's a beautiful lady.

xmarcx said:
Have a great last week everyone! I can't wait to see who brings the most ridiculous mandatory photo!

I would wait at least till the 2nd week before you start antagonizing your instructors.

I would wait much much longer then that.

I had a great going away party last night.  No gifts, just beer.

I am bringing several photo's.  Many of absurd things that I plan on slipping into other peoples frames just before inspections...

I am not antagonizing anybody in my own room.

Have a great night!

What happens if you end up in the cubicles, then EVERYONE is in your own room...

xmarcx said:
I sure don't!

But, someone did give me a spacepen as a going away present. No matter how bad things get, at least I'll be able to write underwater?

OMG my old highschool buddy gave me a space pen too as a going away gift, how hardcore is that?!

spqr said:
I am bringing several photo's.  Many of absurd things that I plan on slipping into other peoples frames just before inspections...

I am not antagonizing anybody in my own room.

I can tell IAP/BOTP will be a lot of fun with you guyz on board.  I'm looking forward to it!

Hey, if we learned nothing else from Basic Up, it was that if we didn't remember to bring a photo, our M/Cpl would have one of his mom to provide :D I'm just curious if anyone's going to hold out for it... We never did get to see what she looked like :p

xmarcx said:

If I ever end up as an instructor, I have some hideous photos from the Butthole-surfers' "Electric-Larry-Land" to hand out.

But hey, by this time next week, everyone who's going from this board will already be there!  Shouldn't we be too busy getting ready to spend time on-line?

Well after the 2nd I'll probably be too busy, but until then I have pretty much everything prepared. See you at our last minute enrollment on the 4th hah.

Come on boys, its not hard to find an image of a girl you wouldn't mind seeing daily (appropriately dressed of course so as not to offend).

Alternatively, once you get your course photos, those of you with ego can place a nice photo of yourselves pointing a rifle at the camera... 

Ahh, you mean the psycho shot you don't want released to the media if you ever do anything newsworthy.  Why not just keep whatever came in the frame?

Ok, so since the Jan 8th people are all sorted out, anyone that gets info on the next officer course should post it up in this thread: dates, occupation offered...etc.

Thanks!

I think that on January 6th this thread should be closed and resigned to the museum of incredible thread derailments, and the next batch of officer cadets be given their own thread in which to make fools of themselves in public  ;D

No need to close this one, the next batch will make do on their own, I'm sure.

So... Those Merit Boards for D.E.O. are pretty awesome, eh? ... What thread derailment?  ???

Back