• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Members who served with Harold Caron.

H

HighlandMedic

Harold Caron is from Winnipeg, Manitoba and served during WW2 in London as a Tank Mechanic.
This year for his birthday, I‘d like to find some old chums of his and get their addresses for correspondance.
I‘m his grand daughter, so replies can be made here, or sent to my e-mail, kaylins@hotmail.com

Thanks muchly.

Can you give us some clues as to where he served, with which unit/regiment?

If you can find out his service number, you can obtain his military service record from Ottawa (well, he‘d have to ask for it - a mere technicality - you can always tell him it‘s for a ... grandchild ... chuckle)

Good luck!

But I know he was a Winnipeg Grenadier. If that helps. He didn‘t say much about working in London (That‘s the UK London) either, except that he worked as a Tank Mechanic.
He did most of his training (trade wise) in Borden, then moved on to the School of Mechanics in London.
Sorry I can‘t provide more information for you. I‘ll talk with him again in the near future and see what I can get.

Thanks again.

Back