• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medals

bdave

Inactive
Reaction score
Do medals upgrade indefinitely?
If I purchase a:
"Level 2: Breakin' In The Boots
Level 5+ on 5 pieces of equipment
Incentive: +4% Total Combat Experience"
for 100 MilPoints, will another piece of equipment medal pop up? Or is that it for Equipment Proficiency?

I'm pretty sure that the medals max out at level 5 right now, with the prices being 50MP, 100, 200, 500, 1000 respectively.

In terms of medals displaying, it works out like this:

Displays all medals purchased, plus the next one in the series (so if you have 20 items, but have purchased the 40 items incentive, then the game would display the 40 items and the 100 items medal). This is regardless of whether or not you are qualified for them (you purchase

OR

Displays all medals that you are qualified for, plus the next one in the series. So, if you have 41 items, but have not purchased any incentives, then the game would display the 40 items, and the 100 items medal.

armyca.jpg

SevenSixTwo said:
I don't think medals should cost MP.

I don't think they do at all. I believe they are awarded if you get said gong.

Mike, care to clarify?

Regards

Der Panzerkommandant.... said:
I don't think they do at all. I believe they are awarded if you get said gong.

Mike, care to clarify?

Regards

Der P, you are deducted them for each of your incentives/medals as per my screen shot below.  Sorry, I know you said Mike to clarify but thought I would jump in.

edited to add image vice attachment

Incentives cost MP, you still get the gong for your rack if you don't use the incentive.

PuckChaser said:
Incentives cost MP, you still get the gong for your rack if you don't use the incentive.
However, if it is a medal like "Total Equipment," then you will have to purchase the incentive to keep it since it will go away as you lose your equipment.

Are you sure about that?
My amount of equipment fluctuated between 900 and 1100 for a while and my max CR never changed.

I mean before you purchase the medal.

Some medals (ex. Total Time Played) will never go down, so when you earn it, it will stay. Others (ex. Total Equipment Owned) will not stay once you earn it. If you want the medal to be considered earned, then you will have to purchase the incentive. If you get 100 pieces of equipment and lose one, then the medal is no longer considered earned until it is purchased.

Once purchased, however, it is set in stone.

Back