• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Matthew Brian Vintinner 1991-2018

BeyondTheNow

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
Matthew also served with the Lincoln & Welland Regiment after his time with PPCLI.

https://dartefuneralhome.com/tribute/details/6384/Matthew-Vintinner/obituary.html#tribute-start

Obituary of Matthew Vintinner

VINTINNER, Matthew Brian

With heavy hearts, we announce the unexpected passing of Matthew on March 7th, 2018 at the age of 26. Matthew will always be remembered and forever missed by his parents Angela and Brian.

Matthew is survived by his grandmother, uncles, aunts, cousins and many friends.

A student at Brock University, Matthew achieved proficiency in his studies with the ambition of becoming a lawyer. Matthew served in the Canadian Armed Forces in the PPCLI Regiment.

Matthew’s kind, caring, compassionate, high-spirited legacy will forever live on in the hearts of those he touched.

Family, friends and guests are welcomed to the GEORGE DARTE FUNERAL HOME, 585 Carlton St. St. Catharines on Thursday, March 15th, 2018 from 2-4pm & 6-8pm. A Celebration of Life will take place on Friday, March 16th, 2018 at 11:30am in the funeral home ceremony room

My condolences to you, all of his families, and his friends.

Thank you Loachman. I knew of his name only, but wanted to post the information for anyone not in the local area/not affiliated with the Regt who may have served with him.

It’s always somewhat difficult to learn of the passing of anyone who’s still so young, even when only familiar with them through association. 

It’s always somewhat difficult to learn of the passing of anyone who’s still so young, even when only familiar with them through association.

Meeting their families for the first time at their funerals is never easy, either, and I've done that far too many times.

Cpl Vintinner was an airborne soldier with 3 PPCLI who deployed to Eastern Europe with the first rotation of Op REASURRANCE.  RIP soldier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD0JoRhb41g

Back