• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March Enrollment?

Im merrit listed right now, and have received a date for swearing in..

My air-factor hasn't come back yet though.

For the guys who have recieved their offers/being sworn in... that sort of thing.

When did your files go to Borden? What entry program are you enrolled in?

DEO.. dont know if I count..

I submitted my initial app in sept.. and went to ACS on feb 20th

Well i guess they are trying to get a lot of people through i got the call on the 10 of march and my componet transfer has finally went through so as of the 29 of march I'm officially out of the reserves and on the 30 i will be Reg force!!

I just got called with a job offer, Reg Force Cook, im so happy, I
will be getting sworn in on March 28th

I just got sworn in today! Anyone else going on IAP in Saint Jean in late June?

Congratulations Ranger Al.  Which MOC and Entry Plan did you get sworn in under?

Well my medical and interview are on April 7th. I hope everything goes through in time for BOTC. I know I have no chance in making it for April, but I hope everything will go through in time for May. Then again there should be less red tape since I applied for Infantry not Pilot. Or is that completly wrong?

johngalt said:
Congratulations Ranger Al.  Which MOC and Entry Plan did you get sworn in under?

Thank you John. Armour and ROTP to answer your questions.

mbhabfan said:
Zach are you CEOTP or DEO?  Have you been to aircrew already?

Hey, sorry I haven't visited this thread in a while..

I am ROTP, and I was at Aircrew from the 6th-12th of this month. Met the standard for pilot and air nav. Currently waiting for my medicals to come back and then hopefully an offer.

Back