• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 14 BMQ !

Shadcom

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Josh and I am attending BMQ in St Jean March 14 (reporting March 12) as a Medical Tech in the Air Force. Just wondering who else will be attending the same date.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Josh

Hey shadcom

Looks like we'll be in the same course! Reporting on the 12th as crewman. My name is Adrian. I'm glad I have someone to share my excitement with!

Congratulations to everyone who got their offers!

Adrian

Hey everyone! My names Sean, i'm also leaving for st jean on the 12th and start BMQ on the 14th for infantry, can't wait to start!

Hey guys,

My name is Todd and I will be at the March 14 BMQ. Going in for Naval Electronic Sensor Operator. See you there.

hey everyone!

my name is Kim and I am also heading to St-Jean for BMQ on 14th (reporting in on 12th) as a supply tech for navy.
ill be looking forward to see all of you there!

Also in on the 14th for Med Tech, semi-skilled. I know another semi-skilled med tech from Victoria that's coming too, so that's three so far. I can't wait til someone injures themselves on the obstacle course and is trampled by med techs.

Hey guys, I'm Brandan. I'll be in St. Jean on the 12th and starting on the 14th for crewman. See you there.

Hey hey! A fellow crewman!  Was wondering if another crewman would be on the forums!

Adrian

big.guy.for.you said:
Also in on the 14th for Med Tech, semi-skilled. I know another semi-skilled med tech from Victoria that's coming too, so that's three so far. I can't wait til someone injures themselves on the obstacle course and is trampled by med techs.

Holy, lots of semi skilled med techs in this BMQ! Going in April 18th myself and so far the only Semi-skilled Med Tech I've come across. More patients for me  ;)

Hope your first few days are treating you guys well..

BigRed

Back