• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Man in jail for having SEX with HORSE(?!!!!!)

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
PMedMoe said:
I think we just need to start a Weird News thread.  ;D

Be careful what you wish for.

;D

First BESTIALITY with GOATS in the news(someone deleted the old thread), now HORSES? Sheesh.  ::)

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/176406/sc-man-gets-3-years-in-prison-for-sex-with-horse

SC man gets 3 years in prison for sex with horse
11/06/2009 | 08:19 AM

CONWAY, S.C. – A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse's stall.

(...)

Could of been worse, he could have had the same fate as Kenneth Pinyan

When in gaol, he can watch re-runs of Mr Ed, ha!

OWDU

:deadhorse:

I don't know if its the news or the weird formatting, but I think that free online horse game being advertised below is looking pretty fun now...

Didn't mean to do it?  Yeah, because that stuff always happens by accident.  ::)

As for the owner holding him for authorities at shotgun point, good on her.

PMedMoe said:
"Didn't mean to do it?"  Yeah, because that stuff always happens by accident.  ::)

He must have tripped, fallen up a ladder, lost his belt, his pants fell down, and then lost his balance...  ::)

Back