• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Major Paeta Hess-Von Kruedener

our condolences to his family and friends - and to the Regiment - on their loss.  RIP, Major.  We thank you for your service to this great country.  :cdn:
Ubique

My condolences to the family and friends of Major Paeta Hess-Von Kruedener. :salute:

He was one of our students ... and a familiar face around the base.

RIP Sir.

Maggie

My sincerest condolances to the family of Major HVK,

We will not forget.

Light winds and soft landings Sir.

Veronica

My sincerest condolences to the family, friends and regiment for this loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My sincerest and heartfelt condolences to his family and to all who knew him.

RIP  Major
:salute:

Sad to hear about this, my condolences to his family. Rest now soldier :cdn: :salute:

My deepest condolences to his family and wife. I'm thankful for his service and his courage.

My sincerest respect to the Maj and heartfelt condolences to his family.

RIP Sir

I worked with him for a few years in Trenton.  My deepest condolences to his wife and family.  RIP Maj HvK  :salute: :cdn:

Cynthia Hess-von Kruedener is asking people to remember her husband is missing and asks us to pray for a miracle. She was just on CTV news. She appears to be holding up with dignity although the strain is apparent. She believes there is a chance that the Major is still alive. I will respect her wishes at this very difficult time, and pray for the Major and the other UN observers.

Cynthia Hess-von Kruedener is asking people to remember her husband is missing and asks us to pray for a miracle. She was just on CTV news. She appears to be holding up with dignity although the strain is apparent. She believes there is a chance that the Major is still alive. I will respect her wishes at this very difficult time, and pray for the Major and the other UN observers.
As will I, let's hope for some good news in the coming days.  :(

I remember Wolf from years ago on our BOTC in Chilliwack in 87! The man had the hairiest back in NATO! We were in the Gym working out, and he had a tank top on. I looked over at him and said: "Hey Wolf...looks like it's gonna be a cold winter, eh?" He's a tough ol' coot, and stuborn taboot. If there's ANY way, he'll find it and get his butt back here.

My thoughts are with his wife and family..

(edited for spelling)

RIP Wolf.  :cdn: :salute:

Like Devil 39 said, a "go to war with" guy.

Thoughts and prayers to Mrs. HvK, family and friends.

Sadly, Pats have lost another good man...

Duey

Back