• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maj. Ike Kennedy

dirtnco

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for any info ref Maj. Ike Kennedy RCA,Black Watch,RCR, and finally Co PWOR? In the mid 80's  he was Ldrsp Coy OC at the Inf School in Gagetown. Any help would be appreciated.

Pro Patria 

I can confirm that as of a year ago, Ike was in the Fredericton/Oromocto area.  I ran into him at the F'ton airport on more than one occasion and recognized him from my days on phase trg back in the late 80's.  You might want to try "canada411" on-line and search for Kennedys in F'ton, Oromocto, New Maryland, Maugerville, Geary, Burton, etc.  In other words, make sure your search includes all of those little outlying towns and villages around F'ton/Oromocto.  He may have settled on a patch of land, rather than in the urban centres. 

Good luck! 

Hi,

If anyone has located Ike Kennedy I'd like to hear from you. Ike was my first phase instructor at Borden in the mid 60's and last I saw him was in Edmonton when we stood up the airborne regiment, please email me  garypmoran@gmail.com with any info you have. Thanks!

Spoke with Maj Kennedy and Mr Gravenstein at Remembrance Day 98 in Hartland NB. He retired there. Still comes to Freddy regularly not seen him in 1 year now.

Ike is in the Fredericton area. We exchanged emails a few days ago. We were NCMs in 4 RCHA in the late fifties  and then after we both were commissioned, we served together in Gagetown. He was in 1 RHC and I was in 1 RCHA.

Back