• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

M14 in C.F. Temperate CADPAT.

S

Skullboy

I though the members here would like to see pics of the C.F. Temperate M14 stock I just recently painted up for myself. ;D

f7d3bd28.jpg

f7d3bd38.jpg

f7d3bd1f.jpg

f7d3bd38.jpg

I have also done the AR CADPAT.
f8974c0d.jpg

SKBY.

Damn, nice lookin blaster you got there. Do you take orders, cause I'm planning on getting an M14 either next month or September and wouldn't mind getting it cammed up.

Ed, I got to get my AR vest and the Shorty together for a pic.
PS nice work on the keeper...

more of the CADPAT AR shorty...
DownloadAttach.asp

tacsit said:
Damn, nice lookin blaster you got there. Do you take orders, cause I'm planning on getting an M14 either next month or September and wouldn't mind getting it cammed up.

As a matter of fact I do take orders. I paint stocks that are sent to me, plus I also sell complete painted USGI M14 stocks with or without the cheekrest.I have some stock sets on order through my supplier.Not sure when they will be arriving.

For more info, look here on the www.canadiangunnutz.com website: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/viewtopic.php?t=6082.Follow the link and you will see more sample of my work.IIRC, you will have to register on the site in order to view the topics.

Kevin, YES, get a group shot of your gear. ;)

SKBY.

too much brown on the Cadpat.... if you look on your combats their is like 5% brown....

I have a trial set - there is much more brown in them (and the material is better - go figure ::) )

I think it looks great...

KevinB said:
I have a trial set - there is much more brown in them (and the material is better - go figure ::) )

I think it looks great...

trial set of what?

Nice! back when I lived in Saskatchewan I used to own a CA M14, a Winchester made one. I sure enjoyed that rifle, and owned it for yrs before the CA restricted crap came in back in the early 90s.

Here in Australia, we have experimented in AUSCAMing F88s (AUGs) and F89s (Minimis), but the painted finishes just cant handle daily abuse by the troops, so the entire camming process has been halted for now anyways.

Good shooting!

Wes

where do I send mine?  lol nice job.  Always loved the M14, but I love my M16A3 too, gald I own both  hehehe ;D
oh and there's my M700 Tactical
and my......

Ahh it's nice not having a wife, so many toys one can afford  ;D

Back