• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lt. Turner, Cpl. Dinning, Bdr. Mansell, and Cpl. Payne Killed- April/ 21/ 2006

I can only Echo the Comments of other on here when I say Rest in Peace, May we Never EVER forget them, or that the True Price of freedom, is sadly always paid for with the lives of Good Men. My God be with their families during this incredibly difficult time.

:salute: :cdn:

RIP,

and prayers and thoughts to the soldiers comrades, friends, and families.

At the going down of the sun
and in the morn...........
we will remember them!

CHIMO!

:cdn:rip :cdn:
my heartfelt condolences and prayers to the familys and friends of our fallen comrades. :salute:
you will not be forgotten
                                scoty brandt

My condolences to the family, friends and fellow soldiers of the men killed in Afghanistan. RIP :cdn:
Paxton Grill

Just found about this now on arriving home (away from news all day). I can't say anything more eloquently than what has already been expressed on the previous pages.

:cdn: :salute:

I am so very saddened to hear of the loss of these brave young men. As a US citizen, I don't often think of, or even hear about the Canadian military's fight against terrorism, and this was a huge wake up call for me. I thank the brave men and women serving in the Canadian Army for their sacrifice and their service. We are ALL safer for their efforts. My deepest condolences to those of you who knew and loved the men who gave their lives to make the world a safer place for the rest of us. God bless you, and God bless Canada.

4 Soldiers have given their lives....
Paid the ultimate price...
Rest in peace and find eternal peace wherever your souls may be now...
:salute:  :cdn:

Mathew, William, Randy and Myles, we will not forget.

See you lads on the objective; until then, you will be remembered. Stand easy.

My sincere condolences to the familiy and friends of Lt Turner, Bdr Mansell, Cpl Dinning and Cpl Payne. 

RIP.

My most heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of the fallen. May they rest in piece and remain in our hearts and minds for ever more.

It is with both pride and sadness that we pay our respects to those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice for Canada.

I salute thee.  :salute: :cdn:

I wish to send out all of my prayers tonight to all of the family and co-workers of the 4 men who gave their lives for us.  Their deaths are not in vain though, as they were there to fight for the smaller person to whom is unable to fight.  And for that my family and I give our thanks.  I knew Cpl. Payne.  He never was seen without a smile on his face or a helping hand for someone.  I remember watching him playing in his backyard with his family every chance he got.  Was always kind to me and my family.  He will be solely be missed by a number of persons within our community as a great friend, wonderful husband, caring father and outstanding co-worker.  If anything, this has made me look at my husband differently tonight and when he comes home I will be shore as to hold him a little closer and a little tighter. 
I have light a candle tonight, and I shall light this candle every night for 7 nights so as to remember these 4 men and my own friends who have given their lives.

All of my prayers to these families tonight.
T.F. :cdn: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

R.I.P. to the fallen  :salute: :cdn:
My deepest condolences to the families.

Sincerest condolences to the family, friends, and fellow soldiers of these brave men.
Major Gilson
L Edmn R
:cdn:

Back