• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for: Ranger blanket

brihard

Army.ca Legend
Mentor
Reaction score
Anyone know a decent place either online or physically in the NCR to buy a ranger blanket or something very much like it? I miss that piece of kit, it's great for traveling or for emergency kit, and I want to have one again.

The problem is they will all likely be the heavier bulky version as the newer ones with proper CADPAT can't be sold as surplus.

Anyone know a decent place either online or physically in the NCR to buy a ranger blanket or something very much like it? I miss that piece of kit, it's great for traveling or for emergency kit, and I want to have one again.
If you don't care about the pattern, maybe eBay or online surplus stores for the US pattern blanket?

I have a several issued and aftermarket ones. I’m not sure if you’ll find this helpful- but shopping for “Canadian forces poncho liner” usually get you options.

I use mine all the time

CanEx. If such a thing exists in Ottawa.

There are a few smaller ones (Carling and Pearkes for sure) but I've never been to the main one on the east end of town.
It’s a Canex like any other place, not sure if it has the blankets though. Last time I went was to buy a small pack and boot bands.

Back