• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Jump Ruck

Lightguns

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for original "jump" ruck bags in very good condition.  I am retiring at end of contract in March and I would like to get a couple to keep my bush walking/hunting ruck going for a long time.  C1 rubberized cotton or C2 nylon bags does not matter.  No tears, or soldier repairs would be nice.

I bought a bag from CP Gear several years back:  http://www.cpgear.com/store/pack/64_pack_t62-1_rucksack.htm

I am positive I did not pay $150 for it (the above link mentions that the frame is sold seperately).  They did embroider my name on it, but I doubt I would pay this price today.

Yup, thanks, I use a CP Gear at Work and just made an arrangement to pass it on to a young soldier.  My hobby one is an original set up with the original back breaking straps.  As I get older I get more sentimental, so I want to keep my old one running for a long time with all original kit. 

I have the old rubberized bag (C1, I think...) at home in a closet, I'll check it for tears/holes tonight. If you pay shipping it's all yours.

EDIT: Need the frame? It's pretty worn but still solid, no bends (that I can think of... again, I'll check it tonight). Lots of scratches and old tape though.

Cheers,
Pinky

I actually just recently acquired a very old school 64 pattern rucks, the straps are mismatched and the frame is old but it comes with 2 of the large pouches. Where are you located, Lightguns?

I am in Gagetown. 

Edit: of course I will pay shipping on any bag in very good condition and free of holes or major abrasions. 

I just had a hugely successful drop off, 5 complete sets of original straps including the "nearly impossible to find" 2 inch wide waist belt.  Thank you Infantry School hoarder!!!

Back