• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for a current CF member

krimynal

Inactive
Reaction score
hi ! I'm looking for a member I was previously with on my first BMQ attemp in ST-Jean .... His name was Pelletier , looking to become Avian Tech , wanted to be a pilot but he had eye surgery , couldn't become one , he did all the private pilot training , did his private flight school.

He already had a BMQ attemp , so he was switched of group then headed to Borden .... If anyone can help !

EDIT : He was around 5foot 9 , 5 foot 10 , roughly around 200 pounds , first language was french but could speak english , he was from Quebec city , use to drive a green forester .....

that's pretty much all I can give for info !

I saw him in Kingston. He is now known as Enrico Weinstein.
He's now 4"11, weighs 145 lbs and is currently employed with Island Queen cruises as a paddlewheel inspector. He no longer understands any English at all. He now speaks Ancient Greek which makes it very difficult for him to communicate with his co workers.

He now drives a multi-coloured '68 VW bus. This should make it easier for you to locate him.

Best of luck...J

je ne pourrais te dire par rapport a son pere , Pelletier en question devrais etre fin 30aine , debut 40aine .... Merci beaucoup de laide !

And thanks Jammer ;) appreciate the help :) !

krimynal said:
looking to become Avian Tech

I know we brought back mules for Afghan but have we also brought back carrier pigeons? That would be the only need I could see for a Avian Tech????

Towards_the_gap said:
I know we brought back mules for Afghan but have we also brought back carrier pigeons? That would be the only need I could see for a Avian Tech????

not quite sure where you are going with this ...... Aviation Systems Technician .... that's the name of the job ....

krimynal said:
not quite sure where you are going with this ...... Aviation Systems Technician .... that's the name of the job ....

Avian is a more formal english word that refers to birds. The actual trades are AVN and AVS tech.

Back