• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for 90's frag vest

southsaskscotty

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all!

I am looking for a lead on one of these 1990's Canadian frag vests.  Anyone know where I might be able to track one down?  or how much I may expect to pay.  Your help is appreciated!

bvest_1.jpg

I believe Supply Sargent in Edmonton had some a while ago. Most decent sized army surplus stores I have seen usually have a few of those vests, as well as surplus US vests. They'll probably soak you $100 +/- for them...

Bear in mind, there is two generations of that vest, not sure which one is appropriate for your uses, or if it even matters.

-Version one had a smooth back,
-Version two had a two piece back, split horizontally, at about shoulderblade height. The two panels were overlapped and connected by a few pieces of elastic webbing. Likely an attempt at slightly better Freedom of Movement.

Good luck in your search.

I might have one hanging around, let me take a look for it.

Hi Have not been on here in quite a while. I have a spare vest if you are still looking for one. Size large.  Brian

Yeah, kinda reviving this thread but I'd like to acquire a 90s pattern frag vest for rucking. Anybody got one laying around they want to part with?

Inky said:
Yeah, kinda reviving this thread but I'd like to acquire a 90s pattern frag vest for rucking. Anybody got one laying around they want to part with?

I still have that vest if you are interested.  Cheers Brian

Does anyone know where I can get a 1990's (PRE-CADPAT) Canadian army fragmentation vest I've looked on Kijiji and Ebay didn't find anything if anyone has one and are willing to sell please let me know thanks.     

Back