• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking at Med Tech

NSRecruit

Inactive
Reaction score
So this is going to look like a mess, and I apologize ahead of time for that.

Little over a year ago now I joined my local PRes infantry unit with no express intent of going RegF and plans to do my 'weekend career' while going about civy life. I've since completed my BMQ and trade quals for PRes infantry.

My issue now arises in that I started looking at going to college civy side and just continuing on with PRes as previously stated. Except that recently I've begun to want to join the ResF. Civy side I applied, and was accepted, to a school to get my PCP, and I'm very much interested in the field. A short while ago while looking at the program details on the website I noticed that it stated the program was eligible for the NCM - Subsidized Education Plan. This has me now asking if there is someway I could put in a CT, or some other form of paperwork, so that I can become a Med Tech but use the program I've been accepted into for that purpose. Otherwise I'll probably just go through with the program on my own dime and attempt a CT afterwards.

it could be possible, i encourage you to contact a personnal selecting officer in order to know the dead line of applicatio. and also the number of opening .If you are willing to do some research yourself ,you can find on the din under

director military personel ... DMPG

-then its the top left menu Career ,training personnal (something along those line )

you can find there all the info needed

if you dig there you can find

max021 said:
it could be possible, i encourage you to contact a personnal selecting officer in order to know the dead line of applicatio. and also the number of opening .If you are willing to do some research yourself ,you can find on the din under

director military personel ... DMPG

-then its the top left menu Career ,training personnal (something along those line )

you can find there all the info needed

if you dig there you can find
Thanks, will definitely take a look at that if I can. Plan to talk to my company clerk tomorrow when I'm in and should be able to look on din then and apply if I can. Thanks

Back