• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Long term hold"?

ShaunaS

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a question maybe one of you might be able to help me out with. I have gone through my CFAT, interview and medical already. I had a concussion within a year of my medical so I needed a form from my family doctor saying I was free and clear from any residual damage. Check. I faxed that in. I hadn't heard from my local CFRC in a while so I called to see the status of my application. Apparently they tried to contact me twice (Dec 20 and Jan 7) but could not reach me or leave a message. The note in my file said it was because I was missing medical information, and thus my application had been put into "long term hold". I will be getting in contact with them and forwarding the proper documentation again when the office opens again. However, I was just curious what that actually means for my application... has anybody had this before? Will there be delays because of this?

I will be calling my recruiting centre on Monday for a definitive answer, I was just curious whether anyone had some insight on what to expect.

Thanks,
Shauna

Perhaps you should answer your phone / setup voice mail :p

Calling is an excellent idea, however going in and talking to them in person would be an even better idea. Explain the reason for your lag in contacting them at many points from what I read, call and confirm receipt of a fax - then again I'm not sure if you just sent them a sheet or the proper fax cover sheet stating "Re: Shauna LASTNAME, doctor consent blah blah 1 page". Do not tarry again.

Back