• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistik Unicorp at CANSEC 2022

OceanBonfire

Reaction score
At their booth. No chance of us getting anything but it looks better than what we currently have:

k7MSlkd.jpg

Cc4QIiV.jpg

c0dZs2Y.jpg

EPGi7kX.jpg

yszCH8t.jpg

At their booth. No chance of us getting anything but it looks better than what we currently have:

Cc4QIiV.jpg

I'm pretty sure the grey camo on the left is the new Royal Australian Navy operational uniform.

FB8OTXSVIAQlBb1

so when he goes overboard he will disappear.....
I didn't say it was a good idea. They do have large reflective strips just above the elbow area though, so that's something.

Now imagine that, in various shades of blue, and you have the RAAF operational uniform.

EsyUbJ1VoAIb0-I.png

Not to be too blunt, but who the f**k is that on the right of frame, 2nd picture in?

Shorter, on the heavier side, with longish hair, no beret, and a shirt issued for field use?

Please don’t tell me that woke new CANFORGEN is allowing this, and he’s just a super enthusiastic airsofter… 😬🙏🏻
Logistik had a few folks (civilians) demo-ing their kit.

Not to be too blunt, but who the f**k is that on the right of frame, 2nd picture in?

Shorter, on the heavier side, with longish hair, no beret, and a shirt issued for field use?

Please don’t tell me that woke new CANFORGEN is allowing this, and he’s just a super enthusiastic airsofter… 😬🙏🏻
She was working the booth with various bits of kit on demoing them.

edit: ninja'd by @dimsum

At CANSEC I was approached by a group of women who worked for Logistiks. They asked to see my peaked cap as the Jr. Officer one they are producing has some issues with the stitching for the gold braid. We spent a while discussing their challenges as they took images of the cap and examined it.

The male vendor nearby me asked how I was so attractive to women after they left... I told him "it's the uniform".

At CANSEC I was approached by a group of women who worked for Logistiks. They asked to see my peaked cap as the Jr. Officer one they are producing has some issues with the stitching for the gold braid. We spent a while discussing their challenges as they took images of the cap and examined it.

The male vendor nearby me asked how I was so attractive to women after they left... I told him "it's the uniform".
Which was literally true, in that they wanted to see a part of your uniform…

The gold braid on the Jr Officer cap looks dumb and there was a move to get rid of it with the new caps but was refused. Now according to the media there is a shortage of said braid and if we had gotten rid of the braid there would be no issue. Downstream effects of poor (IMO) decisions! :cool:

The gold braid on the Jr Officer cap looks dumb and there was a move to get rid of it with the new caps but was refused. Now according to the media there is a shortage of said braid and if we had gotten rid of the braid there would be no issue. Downstream effects of poor (IMO) decisions! :cool:

The one they were trying has the attachment stitching to the peak creates an obvious pattern in the braid every inch or so. But I have two of the old ones so I'm not concerned in the least. I don't think the current cap looks dumb. But if you don't like it or don't have one just wear a barret instead and watch CPO's lose their shit. Anything short of your tunic it's an approved order of dress for Naval Officers.

The one they were trying has the attachment stitching to the peak creates an obvious pattern in the braid every inch or so. But I have two of the old ones so I'm not concerned in the least. I don't think the current cap looks dumb. But if you don't like it or don't have one just wear a barret instead and watch CPO's lose their shit. Anything short of your tunic it's an approved order of dress for Naval Officers.
I said the braid on the jr officer cap looks dumb not the cap itself, it always reminds of the cloth dams we put around HAZMAT spill. I received my new LCdr Cap the other day and sadly it was 2 sizes too big but it does look sharp and is much lighter than the older one. I may get a right sized one by Aug.:cautious:

Last edited:
I have three years left. I will not be ordering a new cap.

Back