• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Login/logout inquiry

oyaguy

Inactive
Reaction score
I have noticed that my web browser, {Netscape 7.2} does not seem to automatically logout if I simply close the browser, and even if I turn the computer off.

I am just wondering if it causes any problems have people logged on for 14 hours at a time, even if they are not doing anything, or even not at their computer.

If it causes problem, easy, I make a point about logging out. If not, my inquiry, does not matter.

It doesnt really matter I dont think.  I never log out...Army.ca is just constantly running...  Are you sure the always stay logged in box is clear?

The only potential problem is if others use your computer, they will automatically be logged in to Army.ca as you. If you are the sole user of your computer (or more accurately the sole Army.ca visitor on your computer) then you don't need to worry about it.

Cheers
Mike

Ahh, I logged out, and I saw the forever box. I can't remember the last time I actually logged in.  I guess it doesn't matter since I'm the only one who uses this computer.

Perfect, thanks.

there would be no problems on the site related to this, because it does not make you constantly 'logged in' it just remembers your password for you, and logs you in automatically every time you view the site.

Hey,

I am a computer geek and I completely agree with Mike Bobbitt.

Try clearing your history if you are concerned. I use FireFox which is made by the company that makes Netscape browsers.

I clear my content by clicking tools>options.

Then hit the Privacy button.

Clear your "Cookies" and "Saved Form Information".

There is no danger unless someone else in your household was to go to this site and post as Mike mentioned.

Back