• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LMG recoil

B

bitterman

I was just wondering about the recoil for certain weapons. Specifically, the C9. I own an AR variant (civilian type stuff) so I know that the recoil on a .223 is pretty subdued. The C9 though, same round but its a larger weapon right? Does that help with felt recoil? Is it worse in FA or about the same as a C7? Thanks for everyone‘s time.

This forum has been a great resource in my decision (or lack of) to join the army. keep posting!

The C9‘s recoil isn‘t much stronger than a C7, though it does feel different because of the way the gas system works. It requires a firm grip to keep the weapon on target because it will jump around more on the bipod.

The C9‘s recoil is not very much stronger than the C7, because like Redeye stated the gas system has differences from that of the C7. Although being a LMG the rate of fire is higher thus the recoil is bumppy at best

yeah like they said. just lean into the weapon (using the bipods) and its easy to keep the weapon steady

Loud noises scare me;) S‘why I listen to my ipod while at the range...

(kidding).

Back