• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

List of PO's from Phase 2 Infantry (CAP - Common Army Phase)

RCA_UBIQUE

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone find out what the list of PO's are for COMMON ARMY PHASE? I've looked everywhere, and the Ops WO at my unit was unable to find two of them:
The course code is AIOX and the PO's are:
- PO117
- PO118

All I need is to find the TITLE of these PO's (ie. What they consist of, for example "lead a section attack")

thanks
John

:cdn:

You can find out all the information you need on the DIN.  Login at your unit and goto the CTC Gagetown site and you'll be able to find information on CAP (joining instructions, course timetables, etc.)  I was on it this past Tuesday and I was impressed with the site.  It should help you.

It's probably best to get that info straight from the source.  If my recent experience instructing on NCM courses is any indication, it appears that courses are routinely tweaked and undergo minor changes from year to year.

I wish I could help more but I am sure that you'll find what you need on the CTC Gagetown site on the DIN.

Look under Documentum on the DIN most courses are listed there.

As follows:

PO 101 - Conduct Offensive Operations
PO 102 - Conduct Defensive Operations
PO 103 - Conduct a Reconnaissance Patrol
PO 105 - Conduct live range practices
PO 106 - Fire a C7 rifle with the C79 optical sight
PO 107 - Navigate with maps and compass in a tactical environment
PO 108 - Navigate with GPS in a tactical environment
PO 109 - Supervise Army physical fitness training
PO 110 - Fieldcraft
PO 111 - Fire the C9 LMG
PO 112 - Throw grenades