• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Linking Issues.

RememberanceDay

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, so I've got it pretty much figured out, except for one thing- the account linking. I couldn't do it at start up, even though I tried, it wouldn't work. I skipped it, but want to try to link my accounts... How do I do this?

Thanks  :salute:

RememberanceDay said:
Ok, so I've got it pretty much figured out, except for one thing- the account linking. I couldn't do it at start up, even though I tried, it wouldn't work. I skipped it, but want to try to link my accounts... How do I do this?

Thanks  :salute:

You are linked.  In fact, you are linked 7 times over: http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=41715

Whoops... Sorry, It didn't come up or anything, so I assumed that it didn't go through...

Thanks  :cdnsalute:

I just tried to play the game for the first time, and I guess linked my account 8 times (so I owe back a load of milpoints).  Facebook won't let me past a warning screen about linking the accounts.  I have tried the link and skip buttons, but it just refreshes on that screen.  What am I doing wrong?

Just PM me your Facebook userid from this tool and I can link them up:

http://findmyfackbookid.com/

Looks like we found Mike's next big bug to squish. Methinks its a facebook problem though.

...and thanks for bringing this to my attention. There were a few bugs in the linking process that caused all sorts of problems. They are all fixed now.

(And PC, I wish it weren't so, but all the bugs were mine!  :-\)

Hi,

I know this is an old post, but ive been having problems linking my account as well.

I can skip past the linking page, but when I click on the link option, it takes me to the image I have attached.

What am I supposed to be doing? Clicking on anything on this page does nothing.

Hi Daishi,

Can you PM me with a link to your Facebook profile? I'll see what's going on and at the very least do a manual fix-up.

Cheers
Mike

Anyone else still having problems linking a facebook account to army.ca? I'm trying to link mine with no success. Thanks.

How can you tell if it's been linked? Is there some sort of notification ?

I don't recall if there is a notification or not, but yours has not gone through.  You can check by looking at your Milpoints history (go to the very top of your page in the menu bar under information and "My milpoints history"). 

I am having some similar issues except when I try to link my account I get the following error

This utility allows you to link your Army.ca account to an existing Facebook account.

Beamos @ Army.ca
5 @ Facebook

Facebook user 5 is already registered as Army.ca user [5569]. You are user [56181]!

Hey everyone. I'm not quite sure where I can find any more information about this issue but I'm going to take a stab in the dark here.
Afghan Operations assumes that I'm user #5 and tells me that I'm already linked (via Facebook). I'm user 59098. I'm just trying to link my profile to my account.

I'd also like to know why I'm a "Guest" rather than a standard user/member?

Your status is based on the number of posts you have not your Milpoints.

Edit: For example, one becomes a Jr. Member at 50 posts.

Back