• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal MP caught on camera — again — during virtual House of Commons

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
At least he's consistent....

Liberal MP William Amos has once again been caught unawares on webcam.

Amos said in a statement posted to Twitter that while he was taking part in a virtual session of the House of Commons the previous day, he "urinated without realizing (he) was on camera."

He says this was "accidental" and could not be viewed by the public, but was nonetheless "completely unacceptable" and that he apologizes without reservation.

Once is an accident, twice is a pattern.
Agreed.

As a lawyer I've been doing multiple zoom meetings an court appearances per day since September. It is not hard to avoid such situations. This MP seems to have some issues he needs to deal with. Letting him skate with a simple apology didn't deter him or lead him to seek assistance the last time.

Seems to be a trend in the Liberal party, just can't put my finger on it.....

I am sure Lester Pearson is rolling in his grave.

Mind you, at a national meeting the French translator took a bathroom break with his mike on, we gave him a standing ovation upon his return from his broadcasted adventure..

The glaringly absent detail that’s eating at me... What was he pissing in/on?

Two Canadian reporters - Christopher Nardi and Bernard Drainville - tweeted Friday morning that they confirmed with sources that he peed into a cup, although no screen grabs or videos have surfaced.

Who does he think he is? A Conservative candidate?

If he forgets that he’s in the meeting it seems that maybe he’s not very engaged in its content.

Once is an accident, twice is a pattern.
People can't help being stupid, most of the time.

If he isn't smart enough to figure out how to click the 'mic' button on whatever webcam app he is using, at least throw a shirt over the camera quickly 🤷‍♂️ Don't have the webcam pointed at the bathroom? Like... 🤦‍♂️

Who does he think he is? A Conservative candidate?
Somewhat different, he might not have felt welcome to use their bathroom and had to go , plus he was not consenting to a videocall as part of his daily routine. One of the spots I work, has no bathroom, guess what we use....

I’m gonna go out on a limb and infer from the ‘seeking help’ bit that there are additional factors to this story and that he may be struggling with some stuff.

I hope he can get what he needs and that he lands ok.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and infer from the ‘seeking help’ bit that there are additional factors to this story and that he may be struggling with some stuff.

I hope he can get what he needs and that he lands ok.
Damnit Brihard. That was so kind and succinct, hard to say anything after that.

Back