• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Let the Staff do their job.

Scott

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Pet peeve of mine:

Someone reports a post because they feel another member was rude to them. Fine, we get these all the time. What we normally do is have a lookm for ourselves and then make a determination as to whether or not action should be taken. Perhaps in the form of a quiet edit or maybe a posted warning or maybe even going into more 'official' sanctions such as the warning system. It's no big thing and it is, in part, what we are here for - to moderate the discussion.

So, when you report a post because Timmy said saomething to hurt your feelings and then BEFORE we can even get the report and have time to take a look you post a snarky comeback, well, it pisses us off. Quite rightly so.

Makes absolute sense.  :nod:    I would just post the snarky comment.  ;) (just kidding!)

I have a copy of a "Hurt Feelings Report" somewhere......would that help?  ;D

There is a Canadian version but I don't have it close at hand.....

NFLD Sapper said:
Maybe this should go in the "Army.ca To Do List" thread -- have Mike make a link to it, so it's a handy response to the posters who don't get the answers they want to hear, or pout because they get told to actually search for the answer to their 'many times asked' question.

[You know who you are  ;)  ]

;D

NFLD Sapper said:

Well,

After finishing a few errands today, geeky me decided to fix up a Canadian version.  It is based on the CF 98, so I call it the CF W8 for CF Whiny 8....

Enjoy

dileas

tess

MGalantine said:
I made this one many a fortnight ago...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/76543/post-929195.html#msg929195

That form is obsolete, as it does not meet the Bilingualism Policies of the Cdn Gov't. 

ObserverUK said:
I've already reported both of you - big bullies!!!  :crybaby:

Now I'm going to report you for reporting us and calling us names!!!
:crybaby:

;)

Back