• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lesson Plans..

Matt_Ubbing

Inactive
Reaction score
Wondering If anyone knows where I can get ahold of lesson plans, either DWAN or Internet. I tried using Documentum, however it doesn't seem to be working anymore. help please?

Is there one in specific you are searching for? I can take a look on our unit network and see what I can come up with.

No, just a place I can keep referring back to, ya know, in case you get shotgunned into a lesson 5 minutes prior to to the timing.

Are you looking for something that's already built? This sometimes leads to problems as the info doesn't jive with the TP & QS. If you are on the DIN, try searching your M drive (providing you have access) if this doesn't bear fruit, then whomever is the chief instructor should have access to the MLP's and these will likely have been cross referenced to the TP. Or you can do what I do and scratch out something quick in your FMP from the pam ^-^
The DWAN does have some plans for other courses if you are looking for a template to work from.

Most if not all the TP's and QS's for army courses are located on documentum.

Sometime you need to clear your java cache inorder to get things to work on documentum.

Back