• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lepard C2 MEXAS in styrene

GINge!

Reaction score
From Takom, out in Jan 2014.

f0Eef1u.jpg

It's a beautiful model.  I bought it on eBay for $40.00. Love the tracks on it. Individual styrene track assembly vice the usual rubber molded track. All parts fit together smoothly with no need for sanding and filling like a few models I've gotten in the past. Comes with some photo etched parts for added enhanced detail too.  Only squawk with the kit is it doesn't come with any crewman.....  I sold the first one I built and have a second one in the box down in my model room.  Looking forward to the cold weather! (aka Model building season!)

Worth the purchase for any model enthusiast and especially those who enjoy Canadian vehicles.

reccecrewman said:
It's a beautiful model.  I bought it on eBay for $40.00. Love the tracks on it. Individual styrene track assembly vice the usual rubber molded track. All parts fit together smoothly with no need for sanding and filling like a few models I've gotten in the past. Comes with some photo etched parts for added enhanced detail too.  Only squawk with the kit is it doesn't come with any crewman.....  I sold the first one I built and have a second one in the box down in my model room.  Looking forward to the cold weather! (aka Model building season!)

Worth the purchase for any model enthusiast and especially those who enjoy Canadian vehicles.

How about some links?

Here`s the C2 Mexas and C2 I`m currently building

http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=223498&page=1

Back