• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leopard 2A4M CAN 1/35 model kit coming soon

GINge!

Reaction score
From Hobbyboss:

15340914305_000dac7528_o.jpg

correction to the model, front turret is pointed, so its a A6MCAN, already have the old version which was the pre-canadianized version thats hard to find now from hobby boss (I ordered mine from poland to get it)

MilEME09 said:
correction to the model, front turret is pointed, so its a A6MCAN, already have the old version which was the pre-canadianized version thats hard to find now from hobby boss (I ordered mine from poland to get it)

No, you're wrong. That is in fact a Leopard 2A4(M).

Compare the A6 and A4 IFCS and PERI locations. Also, the add on armour package is completely different. I would know, I have both in my troop.  ;)

On another note, I hope the detail is better than the other kit on the market....which is horrible.

Regards

Nerf Herder is the MG3 accurate for a 2A4M in Afghanistan, I thought only the 20 German 2A6M's we received had the MG3 equipped and the rest had the C6...

KerryBlue said:
Nerf Herder is the MG3 accurate for a 2A4M in Afghanistan, I thought only the 20 German 2A6M's we received had the MG3 equipped and the rest had the C6...

It's possible. I'll ask a guy tomorrow at work. He was there when they came in theater.

Regards

Nerf herder said:
No, you're wrong. That is in fact a Leopard 2A4(M).

Compare the A6 and A4 IFCS and PERI locations. Also, the add on armour package is completely different. I would know, I have both in my troop.  ;)

On another note, I hope the detail is better than the other kit on the market....which is horrible.

Regards

It was my understanding our A4's kept their turret profile (IE flat at the front) but if they have the add on armour to make the entire fleet look the same, then I have no issues. I agree I hope the quality is better, after I build the current one on the market, it left me puzzled, as I had to remove a lot of material, and some panels didn't line up properly. Seemed like a leopard 2 kit with a couple runners of extra parts. Hope this is a ground up kit.

MilEME09 said:
It was my understanding our A4's kept their turret profile (IE flat at the front) but if they have the add on armour to make the entire fleet look the same, then I have no issues.

Then you have issues.

There are three variants -

Leo2A4 - no add on armour package, hydraulic turret

Leo2A4(M) - add on armour, mine resistant package, electric turret

Leo2A6(M) - completely redesigned turret, upgraded mine package, hull modifications, PERI/TIM

Regards

Nerf herder said:
Then you have issues.

There are three variants -

Leo2A4 - no add on armour package, hydraulic turret

Leo2A4(M) - add on armour, mine resistant package, electric turret

Leo2A6(M) - completely redesigned turret, upgraded mine package, hull modifications, PERI/TIM

Regards
[/quot
I bow to your superior knowledge, while I like to think i know military vehicles, when it comes to details of different versions (past the standard model numbers) im lost

They've made the adjustment to the kit.

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=17693

Regards

Back