• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Law Enforcement Games

Bruce Monkhouse

Pinball Dude
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
The Canadian Law Enforcement games are in Brampton this year from May 31 to June 5th. You must be currently serving,retired,honorably discharged or civilian employee of a law enforcement ageny, fire department and EMS. This will include police,customs,immigration,military police,solicitor general,justice,CSIS,corrections!,fish and wildlife,by-law enforcement,university and railway police,fire and paremedics. I‘ve been going to this event for many years ,so if your interested you can e-mail me or go to the website WWW.canadianlawgames.org CHEERS

Same. Can you give us a brief description of what it is? And wheres Merrickville?

I just tried to on my favorites and could‘nt get them. I will e-mail and see when the site will be back. CHEERS {Merrickville is the jewel of the Rideau River}

I‘ve heard back from the organizor and I guess there was a little problem in updating the site. He sent me the the brochere in ‘word‘ format and I can e-mail it out,but it is about 20 pages. If you wish it let me know or wait for the website to come back. Here is a summary- arm wrestling,badminton, 3 point shot,billiards,bowling, cycling{road and mountain] darts, 5k run, flag football,golf, half marathon, hockey, karate,pistol combat,pistol bullseye, rifle large bore, rifle small bore, service dog,soccer,slo-pitch,squash,strongman, swimming, table tennis, 10k run, tennis, toughest cop alive,track, triathlon, tug-o-war, volleyball[indoor and beach] bench press and power lifting. CHEERS

Sounds interesting. What‘s this "toughest cop alive" about?

Its not what it sounds. I used to do this event years ago and its quite a killer. It‘s something like a decathelon? but theres 8 events and must be done in one day. This is a world-wide event for the law-enforcement community. It‘s scored 0 to 1000 on each event with most points winning. Starts with 5 km.run,shotput,100 metre dash, 100 metre swim,20 foot rope climb[hands only], bench press, pull-ups[not chin-ups] and fiishes the day with an obstacle course.After this your toast for a couple of days so its usually on the last day of competition. CHEERS

What if you‘re the daughter of a former OPP diver who only radioed in to ask if he could go for lunch or take a piss?
:p
Heey, Rideau River.... must be near Rideau Lakes where my cottage is. If ye see a little munchkin out on a biscuit in the bay getting absolutely whomped - it‘s me. :D

Back