• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Latest Foot found off the Shores of BC seems to be a Hoax.

BernDawg

Inactive
Reaction score
Check out this article about the severed feet that have been washing up around the BC coast.  6 so far and it's gettin' close to home now too.  Makes you wonder.
http://www.canada.com/topics/news/story.html?id=a28ae8e0-5221-400a-b63a-db13f3c7d49e

Some more info.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080618/feet_mystery_080618/20080618?hub=Canada

When it first started to happen I immediately thought of that plane crash, but then the female foot came into the picture!

Surely someone has a hand in this.

Haggis said:
Just feet, so far.  ;D

Hey, be careful.  Last time I made a light hearted joke about discovering body parts, the victim turned out to be pregnant mother of two.  :-\

That being said.... :rofl:

Cause it's "evil" to laugh at things?

Please, everyone deals with death and things like this in different ways.. if humour is the way, then let it be..

Society is so silly nowadays.

This is a very interesting story.. those feet belong to people, people that are either alive and footless, or dead.  The worst is, they DNA searched and didn't match!  Very scary.

Alien abductions. Having the feet on 'em makes it hard to stick them in the flower pots.

recceguy said:
Alien abductions. Having the feet on 'em makes it hard to stick them in the flower pots.

Can't be aliens.  There wasn't any tinfoil found nearby.

But seriously...possibly, with ocean currents, these feet could've come from the other side of the Pacific.  Maybe a boating/shipping accident where all the bodies were never recovered.  What about tsunami victims remains from 2006?  Lotsa folks were sucked out to sea, including tourists.

Bzzliteyr said:
From what I understand they are nicely cut, no?

Not all.  According to the CANOE article on- line (shared with the usual disclaimer to keep me out of prison) "...four showed signs of disarticulation, which means the foot separated naturally from the leg, not through severing... "

and just how do feet separate naturally from the body ...though litigation ,petition the courts or public decree ....i'll shaddup
but they do belong to some poor soul

Just a thought but maybe some funeral chapel mortician is having a bit of very twisted fun....

There is one big one, and hundreds of smaller little islands that keeps Vancouver's shores seperated from the Pacific and beyond. Whatever the reason for these findings, it's local( ish ) .

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
There is one big one, and hundreds of smaller little islands that keeps Vancouver's shores seperated from the Pacific and beyond. Whatever the reason for these findings, it's local( ish ) .

Midget

Depends where the boat kicked em out to swim.Maybe some didnt make the journey and were chopped up.

X-mo-1979 said:
Depends where the boat kicked em out to swim.Maybe some didnt make the journey and were chopped up.

Oh. That wasn't in reference to your comment about the illegal immigrants.
Sorry, should have made that clear in my first posting.

Midget

if this article is correct they said the feet were not severed.

Police have released few details on the sixth and fifth feet, but the other four showed signs of disarticulation, which means the foot separated naturally from the leg, not through severing that would prompt speculation of foul play.

Link To The Article

It sounds pre-meditated for sure - why only feet and not other limbs?  Could be a "cult" thing?  I doubt it was a sinking boat or plane crash or we'd see more body parts.  Organized crime hacking off feet from across the waters maybe?   Who knows...it's an interesting mystery indeed.

J

Fireball said:
It sounds pre-meditated for sure - why only feet and not other limbs?  Could be a "cult" thing?  I doubt it was a sinking boat or plane crash or we'd see more body parts.  Organized crime hacking off feet from across the waters maybe?   Who knows...it's an interesting mystery indeed.

J

Not to be a smart ass, but the feet are showing up because they are in "Boyant sneakers".  Unless someone was wearing boyant sneakers on their hands, it would not seem likely that the hands would show up.  They would sink.  If any torsos show up, they will likely be wrapped in life vests.

I'd place my bet on them being illegals dumped overboard after they've died enroute.

Back