• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Last question about staff.

Pryce

Inactive
Reaction score
Do we have to fill out a TD1 (Personal Tax Credits Return) forms? And if so what would i put down as my "Employment number", is it my PRIN/SVC NBR?

Do you have CIC officers at your unit or is it a Lord of the flies scenario down there?

Any forms that they require you to fill out will come with instructions as to how to fill them out. The government is great like that.

dogger1936 said:
Do you have CIC officers at your unit or is it a Lord of the flies scenario down there?

The Training year is over. The Joining Instruction say that during IN Clearance:

"Completed Form TD1, available from Canada Revenue Agency or Canada Post
outlets, if not previously filed with RCSU Central, or if changing a currently filed
TD1"

...is to be completed and must be carried with the cadet during In Clearance.

http://chadburn.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Staff.pdf

You will need to fill one out.  Have all of the financial information needed to fill out the form, and they'll tell you what to put down as an employee number.  The form is used by the employer to determine at what rate you get taxed.  If you have a bunch of income and will be making more than the basic personal exemption, they'll tax your earnings at a slightly higher rate so that you don't end up owing money at the end of the year.  Just make sure you have a form with you and the pay people will be able to fill in the blanks on any questions you have.

Back