• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Killing time inbetween Afghan Ops game CR regeneration

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/worldwarone/hq/trenchwarfare.shtml

Flash Game for WW1 Trench Warfare 

Level 4 is a bit hard!!!

I failed missions 1 - 3 only once.  I played mission 4 about 10 times.  I haven't figured it out. 

Try a search for a game called "Mud N Blood".

Addicting.

NS

I like Twiter and Facebook homework. Yeah... I do a lot of "homework" while I'm waiting for my CR to get back up again. Nothing quite like taking a break from conducting mounted patrols to interpret some ECG's!

This afternoon, I'm gonna spend some quality time with my reloading press, putting together some .223 ammo.

NS

400 rounds of 9mm capped together yesterday.....

I figure I'll get a few more than that today done.  I have 600 bullet heads left for 9, then I'm going to switch it up to .223.

NS

500 rounds of 9mm.

50 rounds of .223

Load testing on those 50 rounds (trip to the range)

Now it's time to pump out the other 940 rounds of .223.....

NS

Someone needs to take away my "Masculine" licence.

I made cupcakes the other day.  Now I'm making the turkey dinner plus vegetables. 

I'm becoming domestic Mike and I blame you!!!  My wife however loves you for it. 

Trinity said:
Now I'm making the turkey dinner plus vegetables. 

Making a turkey dinner shouldn't remove a man card. Heck, I had to teach my fiancee how to cook. Now I don't have to.  ;D

Most of you may know about this one:  http://www.assassinarcade.com/playgame/102/weapon.html

Trinity said:
Someone needs to take away my "Masculine" licence.

I made cupcakes the other day.  Now I'm making the turkey dinner plus vegetables. 

I'm becoming domestic Mike and I blame you!!!  My wife however loves you for it.

Ahhhh cupcake!  Sounds like someone is growing up?  Do you wear a frilly apron too?  ;)

PuckChaser said:
Making a turkey dinner shouldn't remove a man card. Heck, I had to teach my fiancee how to cook. Now I don't have to.  ;D

Who said cooking was unmasculine? I have yet to find a woman who I have been involved with who can cook better than me :p

SevenSixTwo said:
Who said cooking was unmasculine? I have yet to find a woman who I have been involved with who can cook better than me :p

The turkey was PERFECT!!!  Not bad for my first bird in the oven. 

Wife made the gravy though... I was scrambling on the other dishes with the guests waiting. 

Now I have to clean up while waiting for another 17 points.  57 CR for 400 ish.....    at 80%

Trinity said:
Now I have to clean up while waiting for another 17 points.  57 CR for 400 ish.....    at 80%

Hope it works for you!  I am chicken and try to stick to only 98% ones.

Back