• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Killing time inbetween Afghan Ops game CR regeneration

Trinity said:
I failed missions 1 - 3 only once.  I played mission 4 about 10 times.  I haven't figured it out.

I'm wondering if it's possible. Is there historical record of such a battle being won?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/550714

This game is pretty fun and a good time waster.
You're in a car trying to escape a city infested with zombies.
The army is trying to stop you.
Easy to jump in to, and simple controls.

I check back between classes.  Helps me to beat down some insurgencies.  If I don't have one waiting to be dealt with I generally just wait and stare at the screen.  :p

Pumped off a few rounds on the reloading bench, took the daughter to the Gunshow, considered dropping $$$ on a dewat MG-34, but though it would look REALLY nice next to the Bren hanging on my wall, the 9er might not be so understanding if it showed up here...

NS

Other things to spend your time on when waiting for CR's to Regen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EjH7SOsDJg

59 points away from next level....

59 x 3:47 = 224 minutes = 3 hours and 44 minutes.... sigh....

I'm taking a knee.

Spending too much time either playing the game or timing when I'll have a full CR load (including waking up at night).

I'm still going to plink away at it and explore but I'm not in a race to hit lv 100 anymore lol

Grimaldus said:
Spending too much time either playing the game or timing when I'll have a full CR load (including waking up at night).

Yikes! I have waited up till 2300 to see what new challenges came out, but always managed to use enough CR up that it never went full while I was away or sleeping.

PuckChaser said:
Yikes! I have waited up till 2300 to see what new challenges came out,

I'm lucky.  Due to time zone I get them at 2100 hrs.  I keep some CR saved, some Merit points unspent and at one point I had a few Int/captures ready to go in order to fulfill the challenges.

I definitely play the game differently now... and in a good way.

Grimaldus said:
I'm taking a knee.

I'm still going to plink away at it and explore but I'm not in a race to hit lv 100 anymore lol
I like to follow a general schedule in which I spend about 30 minutes per night once the new challenges open up. Since my initiative is so low, I don't need to worry about it taking 23 hours or whatever. Basically a half hour a day works out fine.

Mentally spending 200 Merit Points (I am currently at 175) and suffering mild panic attacks wondering if I will make it to 250 consecutive success missions (currently at 217).  But other then that, just a normal night!

So, what is everyone's opinion/suggestion on how to spend my 200 when I get to it?  I do have my own thoughts about it, but curious as to what you would do.

airmich said:
So, what is everyone's opinion/suggestion on how to spend my 200 when I get to it?  I do have my own thoughts about it, but curious as to what you would do.

Besides get a life?    :p

I'm not sure what I'll do with my 200 when I get to it. I was thinking of dumping it all on CR and then using the Merit Points from the following promotions for other fields, including AtD and SA.

MJP said:
Besides get a life?    :p

Ouch!  Hello pot this is kettle.  :p

crooks.a said:
I'm not sure what I'll do with my 200 when I get to it. I was thinking of dumping it all on CR and then using the Merit Points from the following promotions for other fields, including AtD and SA.

That's along the lines of my thinking too.  Between dumping it into CR and using some of my incentives for temp CR boosts, it should pay off nicely.

airmich said:
Ouch!  Hello pot this is kettle.  :p

You asked what "you" would do.  I was talking about myself :)  Obviously as you can see by my rank I don't have a life........

MJP said:
You asked what "you" would do.  I was talking about myself :)  Obviously as you can see by my rank I don't have a life........

Welcome to club AOA  (afghan ops addiction)!  Luckily I'm working eves and I can't get on to the game on dwan or it would be worse.  And I get the whole "you" thing now, I blame it on working eves.  :)

airmich said:
Welcome to club AOA  (afghan ops addiction)!  Luckily I'm working eves and I can't get on to the game on dwan or it would be worse.  And I get the whole "you" thing now, I blame it on working eves.  :)

Is this a 12 level program and are there any medals to be won.................

Back