• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

KA Bar Bull Dozier

BadgerTrapper

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey people, I was wondering if any of you have had experience using a KA Bar Bull Dozier knife. I've been looking for a new knife since my Gerber finally gave out, (I lost the tip of it in the rib of a moose) the Bull Dozier seems like a good knife. I've been reading reviews online, but they all point out the good things and not the flaws. Self Promotion if you ask me, anyways. Back to the original question, is it worth the 90$?

Personal choice, personal tool.

I carry a Swiss Army "Super tinker" model everywhere I go....and for a belt-knife when working on ship, I use a DH Russel in a leather case.

Again, personal choice. 

The SA knife has been with me since about 1997 I think, and has more miles on it than many cars.  It's opened more cans of beans, helped steal acquire more signs for the mess in foreign port and done a lot of work on my actual equipment on ship too. 

A knife is a tool.  Does the tool suit your needs?  Is it durable?  Can the blade hold an edge?

I think you'd be better served asking this question in a knife forum somewhere, but there's the answer I have for you.

NS

Back