• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just need some advice, please!

RyaeC

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,

My interview is coming up tomorrow morning, and I was wondering if anyone had any last minute advice that I can take with me into my interview.

I feel like I have prepared myself, with enough information and background as I can, and it seems to be really natural.

I sort of have the feeling like I might be going in too nervous. I feel confident, but of course I have the last minute jitters.

Moving forward, any advice for my upcoming interview?

Love to hear any and all feedback!

Regards,
Ryae  :)

Make sure you know the information that you were provided about your trades.  Get a good night's sleep.  Be confident.

Best thing to do is get a good night sleep and LISTEN to the questions and think before you answer them.

Relax and breathe. Don't lie.

I have always liked interviews... Its a good opportunity to trap someone into listening to how wonderful I am for an hour.

RyaeC said:
Moving forward, any advice for my upcoming interview?

Topic: "Interview":
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/12755.0
( 11 pages )

UPDATE:

I had my interview today, It went superbly well (I believe). I was merit listed for two very different careers,

- Infantry Soldier (Army)
- Steward (Navy)

It was said that I was very competitive, and am very fit for both positions.

Also that "It would be of great pleasure for me (Him) to sumbit you (Me) to be merit listed asap". Which I am taking as a good thing!

I am very pleased, and Selection is apparently upcoming in June 2012! Fingers crossed! I am anticipating and very excited.

Thanks for the Advice and for everyone for taking time out to help me.

P.S. is it normal to be merit listed for two positions at the same time?

(Either way I am glad)  :D

Sure.  Sometimes three.  Rarely more, though.  Best of luck.

Back