• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just for Mr. Seggie - "Sea World Gone Wrong"

Maxadia

Inactive
Reaction score
;D

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/10/sea-world-gone-wrong-ukrainian-navy-trai.php

Sea World Gone Wrong: Ukrainian Navy Training Killer Dolphins With Guns/Knives Attached To Their Heads
October 15, 2012 / Animals, Battle Sharks!, Dolphins, Guns, How Long Until The First Dolphin Related Stabbing Death?, I've Heard It All Now, Knives, Lolwut?, Military, Navy, Okaaaaaaaay, Sea Life, Smart Thinking, So It's Come To This, That Sea Turtle Is A Spy -- Attaaaaack!, Wow, Yeah You Are

So apparently the Ukrainian navy is training dolphins for combat by attaching guns and knives to their heads to attack enemies. Wait -- the Ukraine has a navy?

The program reportedly includes training dolphins to search for mines and marking them with buoys. But Ukraine also plans to train the dolphins "to attack enemy combat swimmers using special knives or pistols fixed to their heads," according to RIA Novosti. A source inside the Ukrainian navy told the agency that the exercises, which are being conducted at the state oceanarium in Sevastopol, are "counter-combat swimmer tasks in order to defend ships in port and on raids."
In other news, the Polish navy has been unsuccessfully trying to train goldfish to breath outside of water. :(

Thanks to Devish, who heard dumping hungry sharks in the area is their back-up plan. And a solid one if I do say so myself.

Back