• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

June 10th BMQ

canadianboyjake13

Inactive
Reaction score
Didn't see any threads about the June 10th BMQ, figured i'd start one.

My name's Jacob, 18, and going for avn tech. Will be flying from Toronto on June 8th.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted and would be nice to see where everyone is coming from.

Cheers!

canadianboyjake13 said:
Didn't see any threads about the June 10th BMQ, figured i'd start one.

My name's Jacob, 18, and going for avn tech. Will be flying from Toronto on June 8th.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted and would be nice to see where everyone is coming from.

Cheers!

Congrats and good luck! I hope to be able to join you on the June course but I'm not sure if there is enough time. My file got finished up and sent to Ottawa last week, so with any luck I will hear back from them in a week or so with an offer for avn or avs. What was your application process like? If you remember all the dates you should add it to the application process samples thread.

I'll be on it for Infantry

But I'll be on a french course  :camo:

Sawb22 said:
Congrats and good luck! I hope to be able to join you on the June course but I'm not sure if there is enough time. My file got finished up and sent to Ottawa last week, so with any luck I will hear back from them in a week or so with an offer for avn or avs. What was your application process like? If you remember all the dates you should add it to the application process samples thread.
I am in the same boat as you, just finished up my interview last week I hope I get called for June or July.

Congrats jb7, hope to see you at BMQ!
And Sawb22 and AceOfSpades, good luck to both of you, be great to have you guys on the same course date!
And Sawb22, i received my job offer 3 weeks after my medical, entire process toke 7 months from application to job offer.
Swearing in on the 30th of this month, could not be happier!

I got an offer a few weeks back for Supply tech. Leaving for BMQ on the 8th.

I'll be there. I'm flying out of London. I think I have a connecting flight in Toronto though.

For Navy I think its called BMNQ (Basic Military Naval Qualification) Anyways, I'm  leaving from London on the 8th of June. Can't wait to meet everyone there. You guys are all going to Quebec am I right?

I believe everyone's going to the same place ( St. Jean Sur-Richelieu). I'm flying on the 8th as well but from Toronto.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

McBlairRson said:
For Navy I think its called BMNQ (Basic Military Naval Qualification) Anyways, I'm  leaving from London on the 8th of June. Can't wait to meet everyone there. You guys are all going to Quebec am I right?

It is BMQ for everyone. Navy  will complete NETP sometime after BMQ.

Proud_Newfoundlander said:
Im going to be on the platoon from WFT. Showing the young whippersnappers the ropes lol

Just don't show them how to do PT...

Day 1 for them... wonder how they enjoyed their wakeup call this morning? :panic:

McBlairRson said:

Stop speaking out your ass eh?

Back