• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 13th

S

sirmckinnon

heyhey boys,,,,,,,,and girls
So I got a Job offer, for the 13th of july. I live in toronto so if anyone else, anywhere is going on this serial(0153) then holla back.
looking forward to having my *** kicked!@

Peace,, Aaron

Originally posted by SirMcKinnon:
[qb] heyhey boys,,,,,,,,and girls
So I got a Job offer, for the 13th of july. I live in toronto so if anyone else, anywhere is going on this serial(0153) then holla back.
looking forward to having my *** kicked!@

Peace,, Aaron [/qb]

Best of luck with the training. If you have time post here with some of your experiences :)

I receved a conditional offer of employment for 031 infantry, RCR.
My application procces time was wayyyy to long, total time from the first time i walked into a CFRC 3 1/2 years (yes three) I had a lot of problems clearing myself medically because i have a perminatly dialated right pupil (eye stupid;), so ya i guess you can say im ready for this, and then some.
really the whole process is too slow, but i also realize if they sped it up any more we would have the same problem as the US, not geting background checks done before enrollment,, physical fitness not up to par.. ect... it has to be slow to weed out the bad eggs. oh well

3.5 years?? Holy!! I tell you, stories such as yours really put my situation in perspective. I ininitally applied in mid-March of this year and I‘M ALREADY feeling quite restless. Good to luck to you and thanks for helping me keep my feet on the ground.

Originally posted by SirMcKinnon:
[qb] I had a lot of problems clearing myself medically because i have a perminatly dialated right pupil (eye stupid;), so ya i guess you can say im ready for this, and then some.
[/qb]
stupid question, but when i did my medical the guy said my pupils were like saucers, let me go check your test (drug test), it came back clean, but will this effect me because i have big pupils, i mean at night it looks really bad, like i am really high, but i never ever do drugs, so will this hurt me?

Originally posted by Pte. McKibbon:
[qb]stupid question, but when i did my medical the guy said my pupils were like saucers, let me go check your test (drug test), it came back clean, but will this effect me because i have big pupils, i mean at night it looks really bad, like i am really high, but i never ever do drugs, so will this hurt me? [/qb]
Stupid question stupid answer

DUH

actually i was quite serious, i dont do drugs, but i have big pupils i was seriously wanting to know if it would hurt me

Only the Doctors are going know for sure, with such medical issues its going to be very hard for us to answer in this forum. My advice would be to talk to your family physician. He or she will have a much better grasp on the subject, and my guess is that you wont recieve any sarcastic comments!!!!!. Good luck with everything!.

Originally posted by soon to be:
[qb] YA Mckinon!!!, see ya at basic. Gonna be a great summer!. [/qb]
haha "McKibbon" lol every one says it like that, but thx soon to be that makes me feel better, i am just waiting for that call, thx again

:soldier: Hey Glad to have meet you today looking forward to what the road lies ahead. See you on the 11 at the Airport.    Alpha, Delta, Alpha, Mexico

Soon to be,

I'll be flying outta YVR on the 9th but that is not definite. I still haven't been told my final travel arrangements. Will you be sworn in CFRC Vancouver on the 8th or are you from the island?

I'm starting 20th of july...
You are lucky to start one week before me hehehe !

Im supposed to be flying out of Nanaimo, but then who knows, everythings subject to change, with little notice I might add!!!!!!.

Why do you guys have to fly to another province for your BMQ? Don't they have one in your local area? Is it because you are in the Regular force?

Uhm, careful what you say there buddy..

A couple years back, someone in an unofficial canadian army newsgroup said they where "going to walk into the CFRC and shoot someone"..  It caused a big stir, and apparently there was an investigation. (Or so was claimed on usenet by the person who posted that comment; He's used his real name in all his posts)

Back