• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future

Status
Not open for further replies.

army

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future

Posted by Dav Langstroth Interested Observer from Orillia Ontario Canada on November 07, 1998 at 00:35:24:

In Reply to: Re: JTF 2 is the best model for the CF‘s future posted by Sgt. Tyrell Cdt on November 06, 1998 at 16:31:19:

I didn‘t think this day would ever come but Lo and Behold! Greg, I agree completely with the entire aspect of your idea. The idea that there is a portion of the CF that has such a prestigious name and an esprit de corps that is second to none is a fact that few can ignore. I would like to see the rest of the CF competed for in the same manner as the Territorial Army in Britian rather than scrambling to accomodate the dregs of the universe to sign on the dotted line. The tactical environment that you described, given the upcoming millenia events, would be best deployed as the JTF teams are currently deployed...on an as needed, oncall basis to operate in a low level intensity combat environment that would see the directives of an aid to a civil power enacted. I do not suggest that everyone in the CF be trained as entry teams or terrorist counter fighters but the kernal of the idea is bang on.

I‘m going to go throw up now and get this really brackish taste out my mouth...I can‘t believe I actually agreed with an OCdt.

All the Best

Dileas Gu Brath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back