• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JohnnyBoy100's adventures learning it is illegal to purchase or sell issued kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyBoy100

Inactive
Reaction score
Any one have a real Genuine CadPat Boonie For sale with the Cat eyes and all that jazz, doesn't have to have a wind flap but if it does the better. If you have an Arid Region one ill take it. :cdn:

You will not find stolen CF CADPAT on this website.  There are copies of the boonie hat that are easily acquired(and legal)

Owning Genuine isnt Illegal. If it comes from a Soilders personal gear im sure he could sell it,

JohnnyBoy100 said:
Owning Genuine isnt Illegal. If it comes from a Soilders personal gear im sure he could sell it,

Are you sure about that? 

Just because a member of the CF is issued a piece of kit does not mean they own it,  nor does it mean they can sell it.

JohnnyBoy100 said:

If it's issued, you'd be wrong.

When CADPAT items can no longer be issued out(ie worn out) they do not get sold to surplus,  they get destroyed.

Google ArmyIssue,  Hero's Surplus,  Seals Action Gear,  CP Gear, etc you will be able to find civilian made CADPAT clothing,  boonies, etc

JohnnyBoy100 said:
Sorry this is my first post don't they have it Surplus ? I just want one so bad.

Hewre you go.
-Skeletor- said:
Are you sure about that? 

Just because a member of the CF is issued a piece of kit does not mean they own it,  nor does it mean they can sell it.

Just wondering how to some surplus stores get genuine CadPat though ? I heard the Incinerate it

JohnnyBoy100 said:

Wrong.
It is illegal for a soldier to sell his kit he has been issued.

JohnnyBoy100 said:
Just wondering how to some surplus stores get genuine CadPat though ?

From thieves. Which most members of the military have a keen dislike for.

*some* legitimate CADPAT issued kit has been released through crown surplus on a few occasions, but it should not be. If you want an issued bush hat, join up. If you want a lookalike made with real CADPAT fabric you can get one, but it will not be the 'real deal'.

You're not in the army, you have no business wearing our kit. Is that clear enough for you?

Jeez Im sorry Maybe I didnt know all this stuff calm down its my first post here I don't understand why your so up set...

I know soldiers cant sell their kit, they still need it but arnt some soldiers allowed to keep their  gear ?

JohnnyBoy100 said:
Jeez Im sorry Maybe I didnt know all this stuff calm down its my first post here I don't understand why your so up set...

Why would anyone here be upset, you ask?  For one thing, you are asking for something that is illegal and a Criminal Offence.  That should be enough.

Operational clothing and equipment must be returned to the supply system when no longer needed or the entitlement ceases. That includes all CADPAT items.

I have a Canadian C 4 Gas Mask I recently bought from a friend very cheap. It says CDN M On the top and has the original filter. It's Green.
Thanks. :cdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back